SaltCritters.com

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kidding, right now I have a fire engine and an efflo from the bay. Looking for some pokerstar, rainbow or sunset monti. Might also get some Leng sy, anyone interested in that?

I'll take anything you got Tony :D

Hey Pro, I still have your Chivas :happy:

You wanted neon green candy canes right? Too bad a stupid rainbow acan fell on my colony and killed all of it but 2 heads....I have to let it grow out again :( Im sure we might be able to trade for something else though....Let me know

Hey Pro, how keepable are torts under 96w T5HO? The Shawn Bennet and California are some cool pieces. My T5's have individual reflectors over the daylights if that makes any differance... And if those won't work, what's some other cool SPS you might have available then that would work under my lighting?

Hey Pro, how keepable are torts under 96w T5HO? The Shawn Bennet and California are some cool pieces. My T5's have individual reflectors over the daylights if that makes any differance... And if those won't work, what's some other cool SPS you might have available then that would work under my lighting?

I think you could be ok...Especially if you have ok flow and are keeping other SPS right now...Im not sure they would be my first starter SPS.....I do have green slimer and monticap which are super easy to keep though for cheap

Hi Asin...long time member...long time since I've visited site. About the So Cal Meet N Swap III is it going to be held at Pacific Reef in Torrance?

Hi Asin...long time member...long time since I've visited site. About the So Cal Meet N Swap III is it going to be held at Pacific Reef in Torrance?

Yes. All information is on the first post of this thread.

You wanted neon green candy canes right? Too bad a stupid rainbow acan fell on my colony and killed all of it but 2 heads....I have to let it grow out again :( Im sure we might be able to trade for something else though....Let me know

Yes I will let you know. I need to let my tank settle for a bit because of the move. Hopefully by then the tank will be a bit more stable.

I think you could be ok...Especially if you have ok flow and are keeping other SPS right now...Im not sure they would be my first starter SPS.....I do have green slimer and monticap which are super easy to keep though for cheap

Cool deal. Well right now flow wise I just have the stock 475gph pump which gives me 16x turnover. I know it's not the most ideal for SPS, but my only other SPS piece at the moment is a monti digia frag I got a few weeks ago. It's doing good and opening up everyday. I have it placed up in the top half of the tank (closer to the lights) and about 5 inches from the flow of my Hydor flow, so that it gets a rush of water by it every several seconds.

Cool deal. Well right now flow wise I just have the stock 475gph pump which gives me 16x turnover. I know it's not the most ideal for SPS, but my only other SPS piece at the moment is a monti digia frag I got a few weeks ago. It's doing good and opening up everyday. I have it placed up in the top half of the tank (closer to the lights) and about 5 inches from the flow of my Hydor flow, so that it gets a rush of water by it every several seconds.

Thats good....either way I have lower light SPS and high light SPS

Hey Matt, I've got a brand new box of 64 Crayola's, you can put that in your tank and it will look the same! :lol:

Hey Matt, I've got a brand new box of 64 Crayola's, you can put that in your tank and it will look the same! :lol:

Dont listen to asin hes just mad he cant keep a coral as easy as keeping crayons!

Prices:

Greg Carrol’s Surf N Turf - $30 1 inch

Shawn Bennett tort - $50 1 inch

California Tort - $40 1 inch

Idaho grape monti cap $20 1 inch

Red monticap - $10 1 inch can make $20 for 2 inches (easy to keep)

Green monticap - $10 1 inch can make $20 for 2 inches (easy to keep)

Hairy red pavona - $20 1 inch

Pink pocillapora - $20 1 inch

Green pocillapora - $10 1 inch (easy to keep)

I have some nice stuff I just got but I dont think they will be ready by that time.....I can also bring some zoas...Ive got these I can sell/trade

Light pinks - $2 a polyp

dark pinks with yellow/neon green mouth - $3 a polyp

Dege pinks (most neon pink I have ever seen) $10 a polyp

baby blue with green skirt $2 a polyp

Ruby red sparkles $20 a polyp

Dragon eyes $4 a polyp

I probably have some more Ithat are ready....I have to look

ReefApprentice

Hey pro you think I could get these for a flat 100?

What is the growth rate like?

Maybe I can give you some watermelon zoas, neon green zoas, and some ricordea or something in order to reduce price to 50$ or something.

Hey pro you think I could get these for a flat 100?

What is the growth rate like?

Maybe I can give you some watermelon zoas, neon green zoas, and some ricordea or something in order to reduce price to 50$ or something.

IDK man the prices I posted are pretty good already....Heck a frag of the bennet tort goes for $65 an inch + anywhere else...But hey maybe if you give me a $20 frag of those watermelons then we can do $100

The surf n turf grows quicker than the torts but if your params in check they should all grow pretty well...

quy_nquyen - 2 polyp minimum on that one sorry....If you are nice to me though I can probably do 2 polyps for $30!

2 for 30 is prett good. do you have any other zoos? or rics that will be fs too?

does anyone else have any zoo + rics to sell at the meet?

ReefApprentice

Aight pro, that sounds pretty good. I'll let you know if I want it for real.

Alex

well green monti here I come one 1" peice please and do you think the Idaho grape monti cap can be happy under 2x96 watt Quad bulbs ina 35 hex (my orange digis and caps are growing and so is my maxima)..any whay see you there

dude this meet is gonna rock. we have some nice stuff coming down. proraptors stuff is insane man. nice looking stuff. can wait for the meet. hopefully my tank is settled by then so I can spend some $$$. I have a good $300 burning a hole in my pocket.

ReefApprentice

This is definantly going to be the best swap yet. I have a feeling we are going to need more tanks than last time. I mean, we need a few holding tanks, and a few sale tanks. We really only need lights for the sale tanks, and can just put the already sold frags or reserved frags into a seperate tank.

I just got back from pacific reef and got a nice look at the new cube DAAAAAAAAAAANM that thing is nice makes me wish I had the cash.

Archived