Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReefApprentice

Hey pro and EZ, are we all splitting a 10g? I made the light thigy, as well as a neat little frag stand. We should divide it into 3 sections, to lower confusion. I am also going to make a list of prices so I don't have to be standing there the whole time.

Alex

Hey any one have any gorgonia frags any king just want to add more to my reef.

i can get you a gorgonian frag as well

I have a 10 gallon someone can have also I am just going to bring everything and just have them there just in case you guys want to buy or trade.

also I am going to save 200 bucks cause every time I come to this thread I see more and more stuff to buy lol

I'll be there

Who lives near vivid aquariums? And will be going to this meet if you do PM

Well pretty close to Vivid but I would say east of Canoga. I'm planning on going to the meet.

the offer of space goes for every one I was going to use asins but I will feel bad for free loading so yea.

EZ gorg and green monti how about $20 is that cool and what kind of gorg is it.(as if I care)

This is getting huge... I might have to rent the Hilton next time and charge $30!

lol

Forget the Hilton, lets hold it underwater and pretend to be fish. :huh:

fraggle rockette

best part is, it's still over a month away... that means this thread will be what, 300 pages by then? :naughtydance:

any of the orange ones at the top up for grabs? how much? :happy:

The orange ones at the top are $20 each polyp or 2 for $35. The blueish ones are $15 each. I charge per actual polyp, not per mouth. So even if an individual polyp has multiple mouths, it's still one polyp. Thanks.

This is getting huge... I might have to rent the Hilton next time and charge $30!

lol

Yeah ok Steve. :P

Kenny, those are some NICE rics there. I might need to request purchase of one. :D Anti, save me one of your rare GIAJ!! :lol:

best part is, it's still over a month away... that means this thread will be what, 300 pages by then? :naughtydance:

Perhaps it might be. Maybe we'll get 300 people there, lol! :P Nah, that would be WAY too crowded!!

eah you guys better find somewhere else to hold meetings/frag swaps....It looks like a lot of people are going to show...

fraggle rockette
eah you guys better find somewhere else to hold meetings/frag swaps....It looks like a lot of people are going to show...

haha the dozen or so on this thread really know it will be us, a folding table, two macgyvered prop tanks, and a cooler of beer... or at least it's that way in my head. ;)

The orange ones at the top are $20 each polyp or 2 for $35. The blueish ones are $15 each. I charge per actual polyp, not per mouth. So even if an individual polyp has multiple mouths, it's still one polyp. Thanks.

whoodeehoooo! save me ur awesomest orange one that isn't in the bottom three... hoorah i only have one ric now- it needs a buddy :D

Kenny,

I'll have to grab one orange and one blue one from ya. ;) How big are the polyps? About 1" across?

Archived