Innovative Marine Aquariums

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh HELL no, i'm no chemist!!!!!! i have a lot of chemicals but i have no formulated plan lol

i'm the VP! Adin is our PR!

Stop frontin' Jin, everyone knows you're the NR pharmacist and doctor. :lol: Man, my cabinet is catching up, B-Ionic, Furan, Reef Dip, Sea-Lab #28... =/

p.s. i may or may not have already called dibs on E and I... :mellow: sorry kiddos... looks like a battle royale me vs. matt ;)

that is, unless, he witholds the blues from me... :o

I'm sooo confuzzled now, but I'll definitely have some blues for you! ;)

And man oh man, sleep it totally over-rated these days. With Red-Bull and Starbucks, who really needs sleep anyway?? hahaha :lol:

And Pheallox, where in the club do I fall? I need a title. :(

I am happy to announce that FragCity Corals, a NR.com sponsor, will be attending the meet. They have also been gracious enough to donate some corals for the raffle we will have.

We will be raffling off 10 Florida Ricordeas.

Thanks again to FragCity Corals for their donation and participation.

-Iz

Dude, all of this will be in the parking lot? What are the other businesses gonna say or will they just call the police on the reef gangsta meet?

BTW, I am also open to trades for this bulb if anyone has some cool zoa/paly morphs or a nice SPS frag. Thanks.

Pook, I'm interested in the 20K ushio bulb. Also, have you had any luck with magenta/red body yumas? Buddy gave me one prop'd from a hobbyists tank and it's turning purple on me. The red was nice and dark too.

edit: Am I the only Bear here? Cal '02.

Dude, all of this will be in the parking lot? What are the other businesses gonna say or will they just call the police on the reef gangsta meet?

lol

No, we will be inside the LFS. I am hoping that this time we get the chance to go have pizza and beers afterwards at a pizza parlor, but we shall see.

Pook, I'm interested in the 20K ushio bulb. Also, have you had any luck with magenta/red body yumas? Buddy gave me one prop'd from a hobbyists tank and it's turning purple on me. The red was nice and dark too.

Sounds good. Maybe we can work it into the trade we have going.

If the yuma is morphing colors on you, then it's possible that it's not totally tank raised. And I say "possible" b/c the orange/red yumas I have are the same colors as the parents and I got them from a buddy. The colors have never changed on me in over a year and all the babies are the same colors. All other wild yumas I've owned have either died or changed colors. It may have changed colors too b/c of differences in lighting and/or tank conditions, some of which are impossible to mimic from tank to tank.

lol

No, we will be inside the LFS. I am hoping that this time we get the chance to go have pizza and beers afterwards at a pizza parlor, but we shall see.

I hope this place is BIG. Don't nobody knock over my frags or grandpa will hit you upside your head with the cane :lol:

Yet, another announcement!!!

The URL for the SoCal Nano-Reefers site is ready!

Southern California Nano-Reefers

Work will begin on the site as soon as I can get to it. At the moment I am working on the logo for the club and other stuff.

Again, I would like to thank Chris from NanoCustoms for his help on our domain name and hosting.

-Iz

edit: Am I the only Bear here? Cal '02.

oh cal.

THAT EXPLAINS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

just kidding!

YES AND YES!!!

dang you getting a web pot together thats great !

my name is Kerry and yes this is the male version of that name but i am a woman lol

and its not like your going to miss me I will be the only native bluronese person there :lol:

I hope this place is BIG. Don't nobody knock over my frags or grandpa will hit you upside your head with the cane :lol:

PR is 5000+ square feet in size according to Mike the owner. :) It's definitely big enough.

I'll be the sexy Cuban. Yes, thank you. :D

And I'll be the... oh hell, n/m :P

Kenny, I graduated from UCLA, do you think I would hold this event in a place where we wouldn't fit? Please, that's what a Trojan would do. :lol:

Oh snaps, i thought it was the place in alhambra hehe, Adin corrected me.

Oh that's in due time once the cars are cleared off the top. ;)

man we have 23 days to go and we are in page 18 already.

cesar = cesar.

ill be the one carrying my gun, lol. j/k.

Archived