inTank Media Baskets

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

I want the pink one :( or one with pink in it......I would consider an orange but one with alot of orange in it. Also do you have any yuma's?

Oh yeah, i'm a UCLA alum (2002)! So is Adin.

Here is the only "pinkish" ric I have available right now. It's about 3/4" or so when happy. LMK if you want it. Thanks.

edit: Oh yeah, sorry, no yumas at this point.

DSCN7934.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm... yeah, I'm right across the street from the fire. I work right across the street!

So... if this is the last I talk to you guys...

GO BRUINS!!!!!!

What fire???

NM.........just found it. It was nice knowing ya Iz. A moment of silence for El Presidente..........

Oh yeah, GO BRUINS!!!

I am 100% sure this was the cowardly act of a USC fan, trying to take me out, the #1 BRUIN fan!

You won't take me down, suckas! :lol:

I am 100% sure this was the cowardly act of a USC fan, trying to take me out, the #1 BRUIN fan!

You won't take me down, suckas! :lol:

Those damn trojans!!! Seriously though, that fire looks crazy!

juin and i were just on the building's roof looking out at the fire. DON'T DIE IZ

Don't worry, little buddy, I'll be just fine. My office window is right across the street. I will take some pics with my phone...

See what happens when bears play in the forest? ;p hahahahah j/k!!!

i can see that smoke column 25 miles away in Pasadena, crazy stuff. Stay safe Iz, better yet GO HOME!

Adin, I saw you two on Ch. 4 hahah naw, not really...

Dude, that looks nowhere close to you. Them Toejams must be really dumb thinking that'll get to ya :lol:

Uhm... its right across the street, silly. I'm on the 4th floor. I would say the closest fire is about 200 yards across the street. That's pretty close!

Grab some hotdogs, marshmellows, graham crackers, chocolate, and a lawn chair and call it a day! :D:lol:

But damn, I got Ch. 4 streaming in the corner of my screen right now as I work, and it was REAL close to the HOLLYWOOD sign! :o Did it already burn near you Iz, or is it still coming towards? And why the heck didn't you evacuate if it's so close??

Grab some hotdogs, marshmellows, graham crackers, chocolate, and a lawn chair and call it a day! :D:lol:

But damn, I got Ch. 4 streaming in the corner of my screen right now as I work, and it was REAL close to the HOLLYWOOD sign! :o Did it already burn near you Iz, or is it still coming towards? And why the heck didn't you evacuate if it's so close??

Yeah, it started right across the street at the Oakwoods Apartments. My building is on the corner of Forest Lawn Dr. and Barham. You can see our building, its the all black glass building.

Sir, I'm a Bruin, I'm staying until I finish my work. Only a Trojan would leave because of a little fire! :lol:

haha, Ch. 7 is taking to an Israel on the phone, but it's not you. :P Owner of the Smokehouse or something I guess. Anyways, they talked to Zev from the county supervisors and he was all like "Go Bruins!!" ahahaha!!!! :lol:

haha, Ch. 7 is taking to an Israel on the phone, but it's not you. :P Owner of the Smokehouse or something I guess. Anyways, they talked to Zev from the county supervisors and he was all like "Go Bruins!!" ahahaha!!!! :lol:

Yup, that's the owner of the Smokehouse, that's like half a block away.

Go BRUINS!

Okay, people, The Presidente is going home!

fraggle rockette
Kenny, I graduated from UCLA, do you think I would hold this event in a place where we wouldn't fit? Please, that's what a Trojan would do. :lol:

psh no- most trojans would pay someone else to take care of their tank for them and wouldnt go to events like this :mellow: - haha... :P

so worried about fire... hope everyone is safe...

psh no- most trojans would pay someone else to take care of their tank for them and wouldnt go to events like this :mellow: - haha... :P

...and even if they tried... they'd probably get lost or distracted by something sparkly on the way

Ohhhhh..........you are very close to crossing that line. You know what happens when you do. NO RICS FOR YOU!!! ;)

fraggle rockette
Ohhhhh..........you are very close to crossing that line. You know what happens when you do. NO RICS FOR YOU!!! ;)

noooo.... :o

nono! i read it as a jab at SC

haha it so was... i heart my school, but i'm not so fond of the spoiled rich brats i have class with... only a month and a half to go... :happy:

So apparently the fire came too close to Asin's building... and made them have to evacuate. Too bad we all aren't so fortunate. :( I guess he was closer than we all thought, lol!

Archived