Innovative Marine Aquariums

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

pook, that's a real nice pink. i'd like to get dibs on it if it's not spoken for. How much?

Adin, Juin, you guys see flavorflav walking around today?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
...and even if they tried... they'd probably get lost or distracted by something sparkly on the way

haha i so missed this reply for some reason... i totally am distracted by sparkly things... thats why i have a fish tank ;)

I'm sooo confuzzled now, but I'll definitely have some blues for you! ;)

And man oh man, sleep it totally over-rated these days. With Red-Bull and Starbucks, who really needs sleep anyway?? hahaha :lol:

And Pheallox, where in the club do I fall? I need a title. :(

Secretary????? :P

Hahaha. This has become quite a pro-UCLA thread. I wonder if anyone else except fraggle rockette will tell us they're Trojans... ;)

fraggle rockette
Thinkig about bringing a few frags of these Green Clove Polyps if anyone's interested...lmk.

3302007_022.jpg

i want it!!! :happydance: omg those are pretty... how much?

(p.s. don't hate me cause i'm different guys... i've had to live in south central for four years!!! lol.)

Secretary????? :P

can i be girl friday? i want to be in the club too... :D

Ok, Veronica can be secretary, I want a different title. :P

I'll be the mascot, I'll dress up like a crayon stick as Asin would say, LMAO! :lol:

Since everyone seemed to be so worried about me, I'm here to say I'm okay! Work resumes on the SCNRS web site!

-Iz

Since everyone seemed to be so worried about me, I'm here to say I'm okay! Work resumes on the SCNRS web site!

-Iz

I was worried, I told you how to handle it. :P At least you all are ok, it looked pretty damn close for comfort in the pics.

I was worried, I told you how to handle it. :P At least you all are ok, it looked pretty damn close for comfort in the pics.

Yeah, it was pretty close, but not too much danger. Now, back to the topic at hand!

pook, that's a real nice pink. i'd like to get dibs on it if it's not spoken for. How much?

Let's get that trade rolling and I'll see what I can squeeze in ;)

========>SCNR<========

Asin-----------------President

Adin-----------------Vice President

Phizion--------------Mascot\Giant Crayon

Cesar---------------Usher

Ezcompany---------Chemist

Fraggle Rockette---Girl Friday\Secretary

Pheallox------------Weird guy clad in black smoking in the corner.

Hey what the? EZ is usher. Im the treasurer and bodyguard.

Here is the only "pinkish" ric I have available right now. It's about 3/4" or so when happy. LMK if you want it. Thanks.

edit: Oh yeah, sorry, no yumas at this point.

DSCN7934.jpg

has anyone called dibs on this pink yet? if not put me down for it!

btw i went horse back riding with my gf today and got a real good look at the fire/smoke stack. (we were in glendale)

edit: aww n/m so many pepole have dibs =[, if any splits between now and frag day let me know!!! hey it can happen!

========>SCNR<========

Asin-----------------President

Adin-----------------Vice President

Phizion--------------Mascot\Giant Crayon

Cesar---------------Usher

Ezcompany---------Chemist

Fraggle Rockette---Girl Friday\Secretary

Pheallox------------Weird guy clad in black smoking in the corner.

Hey what the? EZ is usher. Im the treasurer and bodyguard.

no

FragCity Corals

I'm asking $10 per polyp, I only have what you see in the photo. I'll bring 3-4 frags to the swap.(4 polyp frags, these guys are slooow growers)

I'm coming from San Diego, so if your looking for anything in particular or want me to bring something from my website, please just let me know...thanks!

Harold

That's how we SoCal Nano Reefers roll dude. 3 weeks away and we are in page 20, lol. Hey Asin, are we gonna get that little corner we had last meet? i'm not sure if we are going to fit in that little place, lol.

That's how we SoCal Nano Reefers roll dude. 3 weeks away and we are in page 20, lol. Hey Asin, are we gonna get that little corner we had last meet? i'm not sure if we are going to fit in that little place, lol.

Yup, same corner of the store. I think we'll be alright. A lot of people walk around the store as well, so it should be fine... I hope! lol

FYI:

I will be going to PR sometime this weekend and I will be taking pictures of the new JBJ HQI tank that is set-up. I will try to take pictures of the tank, the rear compartments and the hood as best I can.

-Iz

Archived