Cultivated Reef

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Its really you guys who are making these meets get bigger and for that I thank all of you. I'm just trying to bring our community a little closer together.

The more people the better, I say! If these meets start getting bigger, I will start contacting people that I know with larger venues to hold them.

Also, I would like to announce that a website will be going up soon with the URL hopefully being SCNR.com or net, whichever is available. I want to give a HUGE thanks to Chris from Nanocustoms.com who has graciously given me space on his server to host our new website!!! He is also donating the funds to pay for 2 years of the domain name!

Thanks a lot Chris for your help and I hope you can make the meet!!!!

-Iz

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
fraggle rockette - got you down for the coolest orange ric I have :D

epicfish - got you down for an orange and a blue. They typically range from 3/4"-1"+ in size.

roxy25 - got you down for a blue one.

Just a reminder guys and gals. I am still trying to find out if I can make the swap or not due to a couple of young 'uns at home. If I do make it, you guys will have the pick of the litter. Thanks.

pdSTRNS0001.jpg

so excited! frogspawn AND an awesome ric? no freakin way!!! :happydance:

I will be bringing a couple different varieties of monti's. You can see the different varieties on page three in my sig. I might bring a large acan maxima, or at least that what I think it to be, I'm not entirely sure, and I might frag it, otherwise it might be too big to really trade or sell.

EDIT: pookstreet, as always, i love your stuff, so anything else you bring, I too would be interested in.

I am interested in both types of montis

Wow, that's super generous of Chris! He's really a great asset to the nano reefing community. Anywho, Ren & Stimpy, my favorites!! :D

I think I want to try some....How long would one pack last? Is it frozen?

i'd be bringing it straight from the market (fresh) unless you'd like it previously frozen

you guys suck, im movin to SoCal

BIG SIG.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to Chris from Nanocustoms.com who has graciously given me space on his server to host our new website!!! He is also donating the funds to pay for 2 years of the domain name!

GOOD TIMES!!

Kenny, I call dibs on a blue or green ric. B)

Cool. I got you down for a blue and I'll toss in a freebie green for ya.

Well, it looks like I will most likely make the swap. Of course, you never know what can happen with 2 small kids. All it takes are some sniffles and all your plans have to be rearranged :lol:

I am looking to trade for some cool zoa/paly morphs. I'll post up more stuff I have avaliable to trade later. Thanks.

if anyone wants some xenia LMK its on a plug already Matt I have to find it a new home I think. since I added the koralia 1 pump to my tank it has not extended it has the new flow I been trying to find a spot in the tank with less flow haven't found it yet. So if by the time swap comes it will need a new home -_-

if anyone wants some xenia LMK its on a plug already Matt I have to find it a new home I think. since I added the koralia 1 pump to my tank it has not extended it has the new flow I been trying to find a spot in the tank with less flow haven't found it yet. So if by the time swap comes it will need a new home -_-

I could always use more. :P Just name a price, hehe. Is there anywhere in your tank that has less flow than the rest?? It might work there if so...

fraggle rockette

alright i did my first fragging last night, and everything is in soapdish looking a-ok. unfortunately, my digi camera is MIA so i may have to steal the bf's for a day or two and get u guys some pics :naughtydance: this is what i'm bringing so far- anyone i've already talked to that's bringing me stuff, let me know if you see something you like and we can do a trade or partial trade. all pieces are attached to 1/2"-1 1/2" pieces of LR rubble.

1 frag brown palys with blue/purple skirts- 3+ polyps (fast fast growers)

3 frags brown palys with blue/purp. skirts- 5-10+ polyps (same as above)

5 individual light blue and purple stripe mushies (different sizes from 1/3"-1")

3 flourescent red mushies (from 1/3"-2/3")

1 frag of sun polyps (about 5 polyps)

2 frags of orange skirt zoas with light purple mouths- 5+ polyps

2 frags of some sort of neon zoas- 2+ polyps (haven't opened yet, got mixed up prolly neon green with yellow mouths or blue mouths)

4 frags assorted neon zoas- 5-10+ polyps (includes green/blue, orange centered, and ones with neon green skirts and purple/orange center with yellow mouths)

yep, that's what i've got so far. i'm seeing how things hang in there before fragging any more, but if you see something you'd like, lmk and i'll try and bring some. i'm also looking for more GSP, so if anyone has any... :D

I'd like one or 2 of the red mushies, and the 2 frags of orange skirt zoas with light purple mouths- 5+ polyps sounds cool too, I'd only want one of the frags though. ;) Also the neon green skirts and purple/orange center with yellow mouths sound nice too! B) Agh, lots of good stuff to be had at the swap!! :(

Iz, we gotta frag the blues before the meet, lol!

Iz, we gotta frag the blues before the meet, lol!

We'll definitely frag them before the meet, don't worry your pretty little head.

Keep the xenia in the sandbed and it wont tak over cesar...

Mine is on frag rocks, so it's not spreading. I'd like a stalk to start spreading, but then again maybe I should keep it confined?? :ninja:

you better frag those blues or i'm coming over with my dremel!!! :ninja: lol

Bring it on! :D lol, we can definitely do some good trading with the blues, you have some cool sounding zoas!!

I would like some of that Xenia too. how much? I never had any Xenia but I heard it grows like weeds. cool.

Just come on by and I'll hook you up with a frag or two.

ReefApprentice

Hey Asin if you need help on the site PM me. I have tons of time to be doing things.

I'll bring a small bag of chaeto like last time and some small blue mushrooms and maybe a mini carpet. Any rics left? :(

Oh yeah, GO BRUINS!!!!

Nevermind, read the whole thread, the rics I want are taken.......

oooooooomFG

GO BRUINS!!!!

Fellow Alum? :happydance:

We should have a UCLA Reefers Club :lol:

I'll bring a small bag of chaeto like last time and some small blue mushrooms and maybe a mini carpet. Any rics left? :(

Oh yeah, GO BRUINS!!!!

What color rics are you looking for? I'll take a look and see if I have any.

Archived