Top Shelf Aquatics

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOO. =P

j/k.

Where'd you get those mini carpet anemones anyways? Found someone on RC selling them, but I'd like to avoid shipping if possible...*hint hint wink*

Where'd you get those mini carpet anemones anyways? Found someone on RC selling them, but I'd like to avoid shipping if possible...*hint hint wink*

mine are from a large rock of them that i split with psidriven. the rock was originally posted on RC. since then i've traded most of them away. psi's got a few varieties... i think

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97524

Yeah, just come by and take a look.

woot! I'll send you a PM in a day or two. ;)

I don't have anything to trade, so would you sell one or two?

BOOOOOOO. =P

j/k.

I have a mini carpet that's accessible to bring, it could be a Tongan shroom though, no one is really sure what it is. You can have it though, it's ugly to me and I don't mind giving it away lol! :P

I have a mini carpet that's accessible to bring, it could be a Tongan shroom though, no one is really sure what it is. You can have it though, it's ugly to me and I don't mind giving it away lol! :P

Sounds good. :) It's mine then, hehehe.

fraggle rockette - got you down for the coolest orange ric I have :D

epicfish - got you down for an orange and a blue. They typically range from 3/4"-1"+ in size.

roxy25 - got you down for a blue one.

Just a reminder guys and gals. I am still trying to find out if I can make the swap or not due to a couple of young 'uns at home. If I do make it, you guys will have the pick of the litter. Thanks.

I will be bringing a couple different varieties of monti's. You can see the different varieties on page three in my sig. I might bring a large acan maxima, or at least that what I think it to be, I'm not entirely sure, and I might frag it, otherwise it might be too big to really trade or sell.

EDIT: pookstreet, as always, i love your stuff, so anything else you bring, I too would be interested in.

I will be bringing a couple different varieties of monti's. You can see the different varieties on page three in my sig

WOW nice Monti's man. Can't wait to see them in person.

ReefApprentice

Next time I think we may need to rent a room somewhere. Charge 3 bucks addmission wouldn't stop anyone from coming.

Next time I think we may need to rent a room somewhere. Charge 3 bucks addmission wouldn't stop anyone from coming.

matt wouldn't come cuz its against his "principles" :lol:

Ok forget being The SoCal Nano Reefers Bodyguard. I want to be Treasurer. :)

Not if it goes to beer and pizza. :lol: Ehh, $3 I'm fine with, as long as it goes to say the LFS it's being held at or something directly related to the meet. In the case of another event, it's not the fact of being charged, but the fact of who's charging for it, and how that all came about. ;)

Asin, we should see if Frank would be available to come down and hang with us. B)

ReefApprentice

Heh, this meet is going to be killer. I think we have a real thing going here ASIN!

Archived