inTank Media Baskets

Phixion's Finnex 30g glass

Phixion

ahhh love them lockdowns

lol I know huh! Except this one I decided on myself unfortunately. Easier to deal with when the g/f decides it, ahahaha!!!!

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol I know huh! Except this one I decided on myself unfortunately. Easier to deal with when the g/f decides it, ahahaha!!!!

tell me about it. my final investment for my tank is gonna cost me $600.

(calcium reactor and auto top off)

tell me about it. my final investment for my tank is gonna cost me $600.

(calcium reactor and auto top off)

Which ATO? Kerry posted a pretty nice one in her tank thread for less than the JBJ unit that she bought recently...

New FTS, this one highlighting my latest addition, a pair of R2 moonlights I bought from MD. I actually ordered the single, but the double was sent to me, SCORE! :D Anyways I integrated them into the stock Finnex "24 T5HO fixture and they are working out quite nicely, VERY bright!! Note the bling bling of my neon green candy cane with these moonlights. :D I think mine out bling Jin's lol! Ehh, maybe not though...

finnex_night.jpg

Damn Matt those moonlights are freakin bright!

I found those Florida Rics I was going to give you. I guess they just found their way under a rock and liked it there. But since you can't spend anymore......I guess I'll just have to flush them lol jk.

Damn Matt those moonlights are freakin bright!

I found those Florida Rics I was going to give you. I guess they just found their way under a rock and liked it there. But since you can't spend anymore......I guess I'll just have to flush them lol jk.

haha, nooooooo!!!! I love rics as much as blue zoas! :D

Yeah, these LEDs are WAY bright, I'm sure I could light up GMR with them, ahahaha!!! You gotta see my tank soon before I take it down in probably a month when we move hopefully to a house.

Hahahah yeah those put your HIDs to shame lol.

Are you moving in a month? Or are you just breaking the tank down in a month? o_O

So you're moving your tank to the new house, or what's the plan?

Hahahah yeah those put your HIDs to shame lol.

Are you moving in a month? Or are you just breaking the tank down in a month? o_O

So you're moving your tank to the new house, or what's the plan?

Yup, looking at houses to rent right now. Have a prospect in Monrovia, keep your fingers, toes and leathers crossed for us. :lol: But yeah, breaking down to move, not to sell. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
we want new clam update!

A few days late (just saw this) but hey, ask and ye shall receive! :D

My new Croecea clam! :happy:

new_clam.jpg

And an FTA from tonight! Note my new soap dish to hold freshly cut frags, right now it's got several frags from my blue zoa colony. B)

finnex7.jpg

Link to see it larger...

hey do me a favor if possible, can u post a pic of your skimmate?

oh, and nice clam

Thanks! Yeah, I'll get you a pic of that. Mine is ALWAYS frothing when it's on. Looks like i won't need to empty it yet again for a few weeks when I move at the beginning of nect month. ;)

fraggle rockette

wait matt whats your lighting specs? (sorry if theyre posted- i didnt read thru all 9 pages-lol). i thought u couldnt have a clam? :huh: so confuzzled.

Archived