Coral Vue Hydros

Phixion's Finnex 30g glass

Phixion

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

matt was that singly polyp head you gave me at PTF orange people eater? it's about to become a 3 heads! it's one of my favorite frag! i HAVE to get you a frag of my goochester if you dont have it yet.

looking good Matt:) nice Clam. I can't wait to get the HQI setup. Is the wife happy with the new tank?

Miriam

Thanks Miriam! :) Yeah, she likes it. She hates how long I spent on it sometimes though, and of course when I spend money on it instead of Coach purses for her. :P lol! but sometimes she'll stopp and just look at it or point out something to me or whatever.

matt was that singly polyp head you gave me at PTF orange people eater? it's about to become a 3 heads! it's one of my favorite frag! i HAVE to get you a frag of my goochester if you dont have it yet.

I don't believe I have a frag of that yet, I'd love a frag! :) The polyp I gave you was indeed of the super orange RPE I got from PTF, it's not real OPE unfortunately after seeing pics of what the rear deal looks like, but it's just as call I think. So it sprouted extra polyps for you, that's awesome! You have mad growing powers that i'm jealous of, hehe! :P Maybe that too much Ca is useful after all!!

Thanks Miriam! :) Yeah, she likes it. She hates how long I spent on it sometimes though, and of course when I spend money on it instead of Coach purses for her. :P lol! but sometimes she'll stopp and just look at it or point out something to me or whatever.

I don't believe I have a frag of that yet, I'd love a frag! :) The polyp I gave you was indeed of the super orange RPE I got from PTF, it's not real OPE unfortunately after seeing pics of what the rear deal looks like, but it's just as call I think. So it sprouted extra polyps for you, that's awesome! You have mad growing powers that i'm jealous of, hehe! :P Maybe that too much Ca is useful after all!!

wait, wife???? you didn't tell me that :o

lol, not much is new. I DID snap some this past weekend though, just been too lazy to post them, my bad lol! :P After almost 90 degree temps this past weekend however (hit like 87F in San Gabriel) I think it might be time to set up my new chiller and put it into action, ugh. :(

so cal totally skipped winter. :lol:

Dude seriously, what up with that?? :angry:

Well it didn't skip this year, it just only lasts for a week every year, ahahaha!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Well some new stuff later and some rearranging later and viola, a new FTS!! :D

finnex5.jpg

I know I know, I need to clean up the bottom. Well in due time, once I get a hydor-flo going on which I'm going to try out on this tank... New additions to the tank are removal of top right hand L/R piece (which is in a bucket right now). it was from my Ap12g originally and pretty infested with GHA and tons of RBA. I removed it mainly because of it's algae problem, and also so I could relocate the clam to be directly under the light. I also this past weekend added a pair of SLS TEK clip-in reflectors for the daylight bulbs. Definitely intensified the light output for not much money, SCORE! And also lastly, you can see the new zoa colony i got on the sand in the left corner. It's 100+ polyp colony of zoas that are sky blue colored with brownish/red colored skirts. Given their price, quantity and overall appearance, I could not pass the deal up on them. They are my fav zoa I own so far right now!! :D Here's a closer pic of them:

blue_zoa_colony.jpg

do you have any of tubb's blues. I think that's what they're called

I don't have Tubbs Blues yet... But I'm arranging to get hooked up with a few within a couple months. To me they are worth just as much as PPE, lol! I figure to pay $50 for a frag of less than 10 of them, but we'll see what happens.

I don't have Tubbs Blues yet... But I'm arranging to get hooked up with a few within a couple months. To me they are worth just as much as PPE, lol! I figure to pay $50 for a frag of less than 10 of them, but we'll see what happens.

somebody has tubs zoos (looks to his aquapod 12 on his right)

oh, and ppe...lol

oh, and ppe...lol

Yeah yeah, stop braggin' and start fraggin'! :P Well if you want to that is. I'm not quite in PPE league yet, but I'm getting there... ;)

A new good close-up of the clam. From what Floorlord told me (he was the original owner before I aquired it from EZcompany) the clam is about 3-4 years old and still going strong!! :o

clam5.jpg

A new good close-up of the clam. From what Floorlord told me (he was the original owner before I aquired it from EZcompany) the clam is about 3-4 years old and still going strong!! :o

clam5.jpg

see the part between the cream and the blue edge of mantle? i think originally that part should be filled with blue. oh well, it should color up in time!

matt did you pick up that colony from PTF?!?!?!!?

I sure did! =X

see the part between the cream and the blue edge of mantle? i think originally that part should be filled with blue. oh well, it should color up in time!

You're refering to the darker almost black parts, right? =/

awh :happy: how cute

Now addition today. Pinky, my new Sixline Wrasse. B)

6line.jpg

LMK Matt when you find some, i want to buy some too:)

lol.

oh, and ppe...lol

Archived