Innovative Marine Aquariums

Phixion's Finnex 30g glass

Phixion

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just need hermits period!! Well my first CUC I got was from Tongs, so I think I'll drop by there and pick some up.

Forget tongs.....Jeffs usually carries the real red scarlet hermits....They are big and are usually $2.50-$2.75

Matt do you own a turbo?

Sadly no, but a supercharger is in the works. Oh, you meant a snail right? :P I used to have to Maguritas, but they commited suicide. :(

all your problems would be solved if you just scraped the G D tank.

Ouch. But if you do this, i'll build you something sweet.

I think I can arrange something like that.

No way!! Ok, since my Nimble Super doesn't cut through it, and apparently my plastic glass scraper from Aqua-Tek doesn't either, how do I clean the glass off?? Is it razor blade time?

looking good matt. how are the people eater?

They are good! B)

Man, so I'm gone like a week, and my yuma detaches itself and plants itselt into my jawfish's burrow thus evicting the jawfish which set up a new burrow in front. It looks ugly. :( The glass is VERY brown right now though, gotta clean that up tomorrow.

YAY, I has a new toyz!! :naughtydance::bowdown:

FTS of it (sorta), see if you can spot it...

finnex_full.jpg

Full size linky-link

And a better close-up here of the new toyzes!! :P

acjr.jpg

I actually got it delivered a week and a half ago. Due to me being not home the past week, I didn't have a chance to set it up. So last night I spent a good hour or so programming it for my tank stuffs and learning the features. Then this morning I got off my butt and installed and hooked it all up. Works like a charm, I love it!! Seriously my 2nd best purchase after my chiller, lol! :wub::happydance:

congrats, you will love the controller! now get rid of that seachem alert!!!!!!

haha, yeah I guess I don't really need it, huh? I still have lots to learn about the ACjr though. I gotta get over to Maeda's so he can school me on it.

Looks pretty sweet. What all can you do with the ACjr?

Tons!! You can control your lights, heater(s) and chiller all either by timer control, or temperature control. It can control a pH device like a reactor and can control your pumps like a wavemaker would.

This is a link to the company's site that makes it and runs down pretty much everything it features and offers. :)

Now if only the ACjr would get rid of your sand, you'd be all set. :D

Hold up, I think I saw that function somewhere on it... :lol:

Archived