DSCN4198.jpg

DSCN4246.jpg

DSCN4257.jpg

DSCN4299.jpg

DSCN4266.jpg

DSCN4241.jpg

DSCN4177.jpg

DSCN4175.jpg

I've got a few more from the trip, but they haven't opened up enough to take a decent pic yet. The only zoa left on my list to get now are Nuclear Greens B)

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helfrichs Chick

What do nuc greens look like? I have some SWEET BIRGHT A** greens, would trade a polyp or 2 for a AOG or a Tubs, I only have 6 polyps or so at the moment, here is a really bad pic, I will get a better one later tonight if I can.

post-19268-1170105422_thumb.jpg

vic that's an awesome collection. i love the red/pink theme

Thanks! I brought the fiance with me on the trip, and besides the lunar eclipse, zombie eyes and AOG's, I pretty much let her pick out the majority of corals we got.

Thanks! I brought the fiance with me on the trip, and besides the lunar eclipse, zombie eyes and AOG's, I pretty much let her pick out the majority of corals we got.

Good thinking! She can't complain about the corals if she hand picked them herself :)

It's kinda like shoes, ya know?

Good thinking! She can't complain about the corals if she hand picked them herself :)

It's kinda like shoes, ya know?

My thoughts exactly. Its "our" tank, I just have to approve everything that goes in it, heh.

Those Nuclear Greens... pics truly cannot do them justice. The polyps I saw were just baby's, but once they get huge, that color would be intense.

I added this orange zoa frag on the weekend courtesy of 'formerly icyuodd/icyoud2'. This is my fave so far in my tank!

orange_zoa3.jpg

Holy mother, thats the orangeist orange I've ever seen! Nice score!

Jon in SW Ohio

I got my nukes from the guy who named them, REALLY nice guy by the way. They get polyps up to the size of a quarter, and you're right, pics do not do them justice!! They are the ones in my avatar.

Here's my newest pick up, possibly Mello Yellows but as neon as the nukes with a bright yellow mouth.

129_2997.jpg

130_3003.jpg

A top-down frag bed shot of some of my favorites:

130_3014.jpg

and lastly, the Envy Orange under actinics/10K halide:

129_2996.jpg

Helfrichs Chick

^^ :o do you sell any zoas, or just a personal collection. I would like to get a few frags from you when you can spare some :)

Jon in SW Ohio

I haven't sold a coral yet, but have done lots of trading. Other than a couple trades I have lined up, I'm letting everything grow out until spring. When I do frag them up, I'll probably sell quite a few either individually or as frag packs. If interested, shoot me a PM in a month or two and I'll let you know what I have. If you're in a hurry and looking for something specific, I can let you know where I got it.

I got my nukes from the guy who named them, REALLY nice guy by the way. They get polyps up to the size of a quarter, and you're right, pics do not do them justice!! They are the ones in my avatar.

Here's my newest pick up, possibly Mello Yellows but as neon as the nukes with a bright yellow mouth.

129_2997.jpg

130_3003.jpg

I've got to stop checking this thread. Now I have to add those to my list.

Holy mother, thats the orangeist orange I've ever seen! Nice score!

Thanks VicSkimmr. And they honest to god look that way - no photoshop done on that photo. I lucked out on getting these ;).

red those are pretty nice

here's a recent shot of my reddish one? in the store they looked pretty much all brown with a HINT of red and under my MH they have colored up pretty well!

redpaly.jpg

any idea what they are called? if not im going to call it "Shawn's Red galaxy!" (i highly doubt im going to get a coral named after me haha) it's a paly but i thought i'd share anyways

redpaly.jpg

:eek: Ooooo......Maybe some trading, I want some Shawn's Galaxys'!!! Maybe you can have some RED FIREBALLS :P ( I wanna name mine as well )

RED

i would love to do some trading with you red. you have so much variety. i've had those reds for less than a month and i already see 3 new polyp. i'll shoot you a pm when they are ready ;)

Here's my newest pick up, possibly Mello Yellows but as neon as the nukes with a

and lastly, the Envy Orange under actinics/10K halide:

129_2996.jpg

How much did you spend on it :). Are they really really super nice in person (worth the $)? And do they really only grow like a polyp a year?

Archived