Coral Vue Hydros

ZOANTHID THREAD!

Helfrichs Chick

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't wait for pics. i tried to buy some frags off ebay but i didn't like the idea of having to bid on all the frags. i mean i understand that that is what its all about cause at some points i have at least two packs a week to my house from ebay. the thing is if i bid on 3-5 different frags and lose to 75% and only end up with one frag and pay for shipping over night, its kind of a rip. i wish more people selling frags would do buy it now op, or at least if you win a auction on one of their frags that they offer the buy it now op. on other frags they sell to make it more worth buying from them.

since you rec this seller i will have to chck it out after i see the pics of the frags you got.

chck ya later.

ADAM

Helfrichs Chick
can't wait for pics. i tried to buy some frags off ebay but i didn't like the idea of having to bid on all the frags. i mean i understand that that is what its all about cause at some points i have at least two packs a week to my house from ebay. the thing is if i bid on 3-5 different frags and lose to 75% and only end up with one frag and pay for shipping over night, its kind of a rip. i wish more people selling frags would do buy it now op, or at least if you win a auction on one of their frags that they offer the buy it now op. on other frags they sell to make it more worth buying from them.

since you rec this seller i will have to chck it out after i see the pics of the frags you got.

chck ya later.

ADAM

I am telling you this guy was awesome. I sent him a list of what I wanted from his store and he hooked up a package deal for me. I can tell you as these are sitting here opening the yellow ones are SAAAWEEEET! every frag has at least 12 polyps on it, 3 or 4 have like 20. I feel like a commercial for him LMAO, but even under office lights the colors are looking NICE, I can only imagine when I get home! Wow I think I am litlle too excited about these hahahaha.

I will do one better, here is his store.

http://stores.ebay.com/Altis-Reef

Thanks I've bookmarked his store, he has some nice stuff! I will be starting a 10G nano in a few weeks, and plan on keeping mostly Zoas. This thread is getting me all psyched :). Nice Zoas Guys!

I wish I still lived in NJ, I could pick them up :)

Just found this thread. Another great idea Helfrich's Chick! Here are some pics of my zoos:

DecemberZooGardenFromTheRight.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

Those are all amazing zoas Junkitu!

i just recently got back inot nano reefing this is the first group of zoa's i have gotten.. there seems to be atleast three variations of zoa on this piece, eventuall i will frag them. this piece also came with some mushrooms, i fraged most but i think i have to more to remove..

post-12118-1168802981_thumb.jpg

Helfrichs Chick

Reef those blues are realllly nice!!!!! Well here are the pics from the order I got on Friday. I am really happy with them all, and the watermelons and the yellows are super nice. I would like to find a big colony of blues, something like 30 polyps or so. If anyone finds anything big and blue let me know!

post-19268-1168810237_thumb.jpg

Reef those blues are realllly nice!!!!! Well here are the pics from the order I got on Friday. I am really happy with them all, and the watermelons and the yellows are super nice. I would like to find a big colony of blues, something like 30 polyps or so. If anyone finds anything big and blue let me know!

very nice where did you order from send me a PM

nice pack you got there. i just got some new frags from Stan, i should be getting them some time next week. i will have to post pics once they get settled. again nice frags i will have to add that seller to my ebay fav sellers list.

ADAM

Helfrichs Chick

Hey thanks, like I said he was a really nice guy. I actually got 11 frags only 8 or something I took pics of, the others were closed. So I am seriously looking for a big colony of tubs, I dont care if I spend $$$$$ I want like 30 polyps, so if anyone finds a nice big colony let me know!

I am telling you this guy was awesome. I sent him a list of what I wanted from his store and he hooked up a package deal for me. I can tell you as these are sitting here opening the yellow ones are SAAAWEEEET! every frag has at least 12 polyps on it, 3 or 4 have like 20. I feel like a commercial for him LMAO, but even under office lights the colors are looking NICE, I can only imagine when I get home! Wow I think I am litlle too excited about these hahahaha.

Rob is great. I would try to promote him but I don't want to get in trouble. I'm going to talk him into becoming a sponsor. He has very nice stuff!

I also buy from Altis Reef. I ordered three frags and got five. Vey good guy to buy from. Excuse the pics. Cheap camerea! :angry:

100_0376.jpg

100_0375.jpg

100_0373.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0369.jpg

100_0368.jpg

Hey thanks, like I said he was a really nice guy. I actually got 11 frags only 8 or something I took pics of, the others were closed. So I am seriously looking for a big colony of tubs, I dont care if I spend $$$$$ I want like 30 polyps, so if anyone finds a nice big colony let me know!

I'm getting 5 polyps this weekend. I'm not sure how many more he can spare but it wouldn't hurt to e-mail him. Here is the link to his post. I'm picking up that pack this weekend.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.p...hreadid=1015098

Helfrichs Chick

cool let us see pics when you get them! I am getting abunch of frags in Feb so all I am looking for right now is the tubs.

cool let us see pics when you get them! I am getting abunch of frags in Feb so all I am looking for right now is the tubs.

I dont know if your interested, but I know Altis Reef has some caribean blues he has not fragged yet. I saw a pic and they are real nice. Just thought Id tell ya ;)

I dont know if your interested, but I know Altis Reef has some caribean blues he has not fragged yet. I saw a pic and they are real nice. Just thought Id tell ya ;)

I saw those in person...Sweet!!! I'm on going to his place now.

Archived