Innovative Marine Aquariums

Party at my place--BYOD-Bring your own Dremel!

mvite

lol I like the army men

question, do you glue some of your acro frags on their side to the plug? thats what it looks like in the pic. what for if so?

Thanks!

I did it like that as to expose more of the coral's surface area to lighting. They seemed to do well like that and would encrust the base like dripping candle wax.

Try it!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have like 4 little colonies of zoas I got from the Mayor....they were like nearly my first corals whan I came back into the hobby myself....still growing...Those were the first corals I ever had a hand in shipping....

Welcome back friend.....

Thanks guys! I wish I could go back to how it was right now!

I am so bored.

Thanks Sue! I gotchur PM and sended you an email.

I'm so excited about starting up again. I'm just not gonna go crazy.

I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby.

But the snakes did help me get a Harley!

Needreefunds

:lol:

Great havin' ya back Mark B)

Now, reasonable for you?

...or the average Joe? :P

Either way, we look forward to watching you crank it up again.

We missed ya !

Congrats on the Harley. Watch out for "them", cuz dey ain't lookin' out for you. -_-

I'm so excited about starting up again. I'm just not gonna go crazy.

I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby. I will have a reasonable hobby.

there is a term for people like you. Maximist. even if they are obsessive at least they do it right ;) always wanted to be in on this thread, but you went inactive before I got the courage!

:lol:

Great havin' ya back Mark B)

Now, reasonable for you?

...or the average Joe? :P

Either way, we look forward to watching you crank it up again.

We missed ya !

Congrats on the Harley. Watch out for "them", cuz dey ain't lookin' out for you. -_-

Thanks Richie! As a matter of fact, I just had my first "close call" on the road last night. Hence, the bike is now on Craig's List!

there is a term for people like you. Maximist. even if they are obsessive at least they do it right ;) always wanted to be in on this thread, but you went inactive before I got the courage!

Thank you! I think I like the term Maximist!

Stick around--we can do some trades once I get up and running.

I am new here but welcome back!

"Z"

Well WELCOME to you---and thanks for the welcome back!

This place is loaded with great people---I still can't believe what a "community" NR is---there are some solid peeps here.

So didja get a Frag Tub yet or not????

Notchet-

I have it identified at the farm store but haven't actually bought it yet!

I probably should--I was waiting to have the hardware first---but there's no harm in having the tub ready and waiting.

So that's what I'ma gonna do.

Notchet-

I have it identified at the farm store but haven't actually bought it yet!

I probably should--I was waiting to have the hardware first---but there's no harm in having the tub ready and waiting.

So that's what I'ma gonna do.

hi, i'm newish around these parts but I read most of this thread.

If I had the room right now I'd do the same thing. Just like when I want "a few" discus and setup a 1200gallon barebottom breeding system with almost auto water changes. Haha.

Eventually.. When I have a basement to call my own.

Eventually.. When I have a basement to call my own.

Some day you will have your own basement to screw with as you'd like. Mine has been transformed several times!

SAID TUB!

2009_1129newcam0001.jpg

Sorry about the pic but tubs don't get so photogenic without the goodies inside. To describe it, it's black and hollowish on the inside. 40 US Gallons. Damn--I wanted to use litres.

animalmaster6

omgomgomg I've been following this thread for a whuile now. Welcome back Btw.

I think this tub is going to be sweet!!!

Is there anyway you can get the pics back on this thread?

omgomgomg I've been following this thread for a whuile now. Welcome back Btw.

I think this tub is going to be sweet!!!

Is there anyway you can get the pics back on this thread?

Thank you!

All the pics are in the same folder that they always were on photobucket. I will see if there's any way that they can be refreshed or somethin'.

You'll have to post a new fragging video once you get going again.

I so want one of those saws.

I'm still using a dremel with diamond cutoff wheel.

Luckily I was able to get a whole pack of diamond cutoff wheels for a killer price off adinsxq. (pismo wasn't happy with me *snicker* )

I gotta do some work on my frag tank setup and get a thread started, alrdy got a name for it and everything....

this is goona be super awesome.

I might of missed it but what are you gonna use for lighting?

Thanks for checking this out!

I picked up a 250W metal halide pendant from BibleSue. It should be here Tuesday. I'm going to be looking for a 14K Phoenix bulb, I think. Last I left off, that was the bulb I liked the best.

With 250W and the flexibility in depth with the tub, I should be able to grow just about anything!

My next objective is about 20-25lbs of live rock.....

Also--just to make sure yous know---those pics of the garage were from LAST time. No saws this time. I yearn for a dremel with a diamond cut off blade! Ah--the finesse!

I will have to get a new Dremel too!

I have been shopping larger pieces of coral---and it ain't like it used to be. I can't find anyone (yet) who's selling decent looking larger pieces.

Archived