SaltCritters.com

Party at my place--BYOD-Bring your own Dremel!

mvite

what kind of rock did you get?

It's wet and lumpy!

Naw, I dunno what kind it is. It seems like I bought some from a few different tanks that this local guy had purchased. I got a few acro looking pieces but went for roundish shaped pieces.

I'll get some pics soon! I need to get some eggcrate.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get the black eggcrate that BulkReefSupply carries, the typical white eggcrate sometimes leaches stuff that encourages this nasty slime algae.

Get the black eggcrate that BulkReefSupply carries, the typical white eggcrate sometimes leaches stuff that encourages this nasty slime algae.

That's a great idea! It was only a dream when I was doing this before. The only place that used to have it was some film production camera outfit and it was outrageous. You know so much!!! I will check that out.

What fragging tools will you be using?

I'm staying with the basics for now. I have some razor blades, wire snips, a hammer and some screwdrivers!

I have to pick up a rotary tool and cut off wheels as well.

Needreefunds
I'm staying with the basics for now. I have some razor blades, wire snips, a hammer and some screwdrivers!

What, that ol' noisy Craftsman rotary finally give up the ghost? :P

And congrats proud poppa! B)

animalmaster6

Nice. I'm starting out with an X-Acto knife, a scalpel, SPS shears, and maybe a dremel because I think I have one.

Holy crap those are some SICK looking snakes!! My wife about crapped herself when I told her I was going to offer you a coral trade for one of the snakes. Haha!

badfish816

is that a killer bee? i just got rid of all mine. now just trying to sell the rack. i sure do miss them though. just not do-able right now. congrats on the hatchlings.

Holy crap those are some SICK looking snakes!! My wife about crapped herself when I told her I was going to offer you a coral trade for one of the snakes. Haha!

LOL--My wife feels the same!

is that a killer bee? i just got rid of all mine. now just trying to sell the rack. i sure do miss them though. just not do-able right now. congrats on the hatchlings.

They are bumble bees--I'm hoping for a killer bee later this season.

I got rid of most of my snakes and just have a few now. It's much more manageable.

It is SO GOOD to see the hemorrhoid robot back in action. I still have several original Mvite corals; if I would only get off my ass and put up a thread for my "new" tank, that is now over a year old...

It is SO GOOD to see the hemorrhoid robot back in action. I still have several original Mvite corals; if I would only get off my ass and put up a thread for my "new" tank, that is now over a year old...

KAPOW---I am back in action!

Do post some pics M, I'd like to see how it's going!

Well, my ammonia spike is over--and I picked up a new skimmer that is scheduled to arrive on Monday.

I got the rock and egg crate in and am ready for some coralz, I think!

2010_0103newcam0009.jpg

2010_0103newcam0012.jpg

2010_0103newcam0013.jpg

The Phoenix 14K bulb is pretty blue---hopefully that will mellow out in time.

Archived