inTank Media Baskets

Party at my place--BYOD-Bring your own Dremel!

mvite

^^^^Agreed.

Mvite is the one who got me started on propagation, and through me, BibleSue as well.

We'd both be happy to get you started again when you're ready!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pleasure has been all mine peeps!

We are the little known secret of NR. The older smart ass folk who gots some monies to spent.

I had contemplated -- time and time again-- an AA "Spouse's Club". Eveyone thinks its just kids here---but we know betta!

Needreefunds

See the support group you have Buddy?

Here at NR Reefer Addicts we help you with your addiction.

( back in that is !!)

Needreefunds
Damn the pusher man.

:lol:

Seriously though buddy, like Lisa said, if you ever do crank it up again, you know I have some of your stuff.

"Seed stock" is just a PM away. :)

wait what?! youre leaving?

but all the good times youve had at others expenses on here and youre leaving us?

well good luck mang and keep in touch

im sure this thread will go on and on

Hey Mark, you ever end up doing corns except for the guys above or just balls? I've been thinking about picking up a lady friend for my blizzard corn through Rich Z or one of the local shmucks, but if you ever find yourself drifting more towards Elaphe... ;)

wait what?! youre leaving?

but all the good times youve had at others expenses on here and youre leaving us?

well good luck mang and keep in touch

im sure this thread will go on and on

I dittent say I was leaving--I just don't have no mo tanks.

Coral is so 90's.

dont let him fool you... hes posted more in the last day then in the 6 months prior

True--I feel like a weight has been lifted or something.

Hey Mark, you ever end up doing corns except for the guys above or just balls? I've been thinking about picking up a lady friend for my blizzard corn through Rich Z or one of the local shmucks, but if you ever find yourself drifting more towards Elaphe... ;)

lol---I am stuffing my Plasma project right now! I have a male lavender bloodred and 3 females---one is BR het Lav---one is hypo het BR & lav and the other is just normal but het BR & lav.

I also have a lava project--with straight up lava--and Lava Abbott's;;.Lavabbott's is what I hope to have.

I am looking for a Blizzard male myself! I have a nice female--but she needs a boyfrient.

I'm friggin ballz out into whatever it is that I do.....lol

Just wait until I get the Super Dwarf Retic rolling in a couple years! (If the snake thing lasts that long.)

Needreefunds

C'mon bro, you know what a blast it is planning the next system, buying up all the toys, lights, tanks, reactors.

ebay, hardware classifieds, trades, getting it all together and running.....

Finding and buying frags and cool stuffs.

Then.....

Growing it out, hacking them up again, slicing up your fingers, more growing, hacking, ebay, loading pics and auctions, email, PM's, paypal, making boxes, cutting foam, bagging, packing , shipping, spending everyday at the PO......hmm.

NVMND, sounds like a PITA.

Gee, and for a minute there I thought I was close to pulling you back in. <_<

:lol:

I'm headed home after 3 weeks away. If everything is still OK, I'll have stuff for you as well. You will find that you get into trouble with all this time on your hands. Idle hands and all that. If you are serious about not diving in again, I would suggest staying away from SW tanks. I got to my daughter's house & keep being drawn to her tank after being away for so long. Glad you're still going to be around.

lol---I am stuffing my Plasma project right now! I have a male lavender bloodred and 3 females---one is BR het Lav---one is hypo het BR & lav and the other is just normal but het BR & lav.

I also have a lava project--with straight up lava--and Lava Abbott's;;.Lavabbott's is what I hope to have.

I am looking for a Blizzard male myself! I have a nice female--but she needs a boyfrient.

Some of those lav BRs are absolutely stunning. I'm kinda partial to the lav motleys and opals myself. I've been toying with the idea of getting into Kenyan sand boas; new house soon, so more room and of course more places to put tanks. I'm staying away from balls for the time being or I'd be getting atchoo about a baby. I was rehabbing a neglect case wildtype male when something set him off and I got a good pop on the hand with digestive enzymes and everything. It kinda freaked the boyfriend out so no more large pythons for awhile.

I was so happy with this Bliz. We got him from a local (Columbus) show from a small-time breeder. WHAT a sweetheart. Best temperament I've ever seen on a snake, even considering the normal mellowness of corns. He has a very slight smear of pale yellow behind either ear, but you've gotta go looking for it to find it. I'd go back to the same guy, but he's gotten out of doing Bliz and wouldn't have a girlfriend for Snakiepants at any point in the near future.

• 8 months later...
Weets & I were saying the same thing recently!

He doesnt know it, but ALL of my SPS were his colonies. He needs to come back and collect what was his.

I know I'm bummed....after an 11 year hiatus I also got my first frags from Mark....Is he ever here for a visit anymore? (Maybe he has a secret identity.... B) )

I know I'm bummed....after an 11 year hiatus I also got my first frags from Mark....Is he ever here for a visit anymore? (Maybe he has a secret identity.... B) )

He has not been here for a while now. Last post was last year sometime.

he sold all of his stuff off and is into his snake breeding now... last time i was there he had tons of eggs and a wall of rubbermaid containers full of snakes... and that was last year, and he had plans to expand and take over more of his basement

Needreefunds

Awe chit! I saw this thread and thought he finally came back. <_<

Hopefully one day the bug will bite him again.

I "talked" to Mark a few months back (swapped emails ).

He said thanks for thinking about him.

I also said try to stop in we would all love to hear from him.

Perhaps he's afraid we'd suck him back in. :P

C'mon back Mark, We really miss ya!

Just come hang out for awhile- no pressure, really. :lol:

Archived