Innovative Marine Aquariums

Brad's Rimless. NanoBox Hybrid. MAME. Synergy. Aquarium

brad908

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Set the tank up in the place but can't get the mame to drain.

Any tips/ideas?

Edit. Got it. That was disgusting. Had to suck through the drain tube.

Any tips/ideas?

Did this to start my canister filter the first time. I'm sure there was a better way and I hated myself but it worked haha

Tony

Any tips/ideas?

did you remember to prime it? first time you set it up always gatta fil the bottom U of the drain with water

I thought mames start themselves? Bummer

They do once you get the siphon started the first time. I've turned the return pump on and off a bunch of times, and always starts right back up.

did you remember to prime it? first time you set it up always gatta fil the bottom U of the drain with water

Well, I guess I should have done that haha.

Hows did the move go?

We had a moving company pack, move, and unpack. So it was awesome :) We just did the delicate stuff and our clothes

I set up the tank catty corner and have the mame going off the back now. It made the sump area much more clean looking too. I have two mp10's on it, but the one dated 2012 is kinda loud, not sure what happened. I think I can get away with one MP10.

Well, I guess I should have done that haha.

thatll come in handy every time you clean it lol. I've done it before after cleaning and sat there thinking wtf it always restarts...

emporers silk, I am stuck on red stands. Probably just a me thing but seriously julians sprungs natural looking tank sitting on this flamboyant red stand just screams awesome.

emporers silk, I am stuck on red stands. Probably just a me thing but seriously julians sprungs natural looking tank sitting on this flamboyant red stand just screams awesome.

Red might be a little too bold haha

Red might be a little too bold haha

the versailles may look pretty cool in the chalk paint texture although by my living room wall its obv I have a preference toward that kind of green too lol.

Spiderguardnano

OMG SO THAT'S HOW YOU DID THAT WALL! Tutorial? :D

i agree

will you be setting it up again in the new house??

can you do a video of the project would love to do something like that at my house

Brad, ERC just posted a nice looking master and I think you should hop on it.

Master-2.jpg

Super nice. $650

OMG SO THAT'S HOW YOU DID THAT WALL! Tutorial? :D

Lol. Basically just took 3 boards, screwed 3 holes into each going into the wall. Then put boards of various sizes on them.

The entire wall only had 9 small holes in it after taking it down

i agree

will you be setting it up again in the new house??

can you do a video of the project would love to do something like that at my house

Won't be going into the new house. The one wall I wanted to do it on is massive, and we think it might make the room feel small. The wall is at least 20 feet long with 15-20 foot ceilings.

Super nice. $650

Lol. Basically just took 3 boards, screwed 3 holes into each going into the wall. Then put boards of various sizes on them.

The entire wall only had 9 small holes in it after taking it down

Won't be going into the new house. The one wall I wanted to do it on is massive, and we think it might make the room feel small. The wall is at least 20 feet long with 15-20 foot ceilings.

Did you screw the 3 support boards into the studs or just the drywall?

Did you screw the 3 support boards into the studs or just the drywall?

Just the drywall. The one end board on the left might have been into a stud.

I like the paris grey, but you want colour so I would say provence, or Ambusson Blue. If you feel bold maybe Barcelona Orange.

Im sure whatever colour you pick will look great though, you have an eye for these things

Synergy reef is down until they are done building their new shop. Where can I get some sweet frag racks? Looking for something to put into the sump. The blue glow makes some cool racks. Anyone else?

Archived