Top Shelf Aquatics

Plainrt's shallow 80 deep blue rimless mixed reef

plainrt

Yeah that piece is missed. I gotta find something tall for that center section.

Tank is looking great, Plainrt!!! Love your little fox. I added a one spot to my tank a month or two ago and he is such a great addition! Awesome personality and loves to sleep in the gorgonians!

• Like 1

Been a while since posted pics after getting rid of a lot of sps. Was little sad to see them gone at first. Still looking for certain corals to fill in some spots and add movement.

653F34F8-16CF-44E1-9FED-E056ADE42047_zps

FB634446-BBBB-4DC7-8B7E-8E90E990C9AE_zps

• Like 11
  • 1 month later...

Been some time since update. Tank is still doing well. I have been picking up more lps lately and scored this rainbow wilsoni today. It's prob my favorite piece I have had since in the hobby. Pic doesn't do justice as it was just after dipping and getting into my tank.

76249D81-5016-452D-B0C5-D13250FB9289_zps

• Like 13

Yeah looks amazing!

Hell just think if you had a 6 bulb :o

Lol tank has been going like 7 months. Haven't lost a coral In it yet that I can remember. I honestly can say I can take a frag of sps off my rock and put in sand and it will color up better in the sand. It's all about stability and placement imo.

• Like 3

Lately I have been dealing with little red slime in my sand so while ago I decided to add another working fish. I kind of regret that though as I can't keep up on cleaning up after it. I had one in past and it was nothing like this one lol.

This took him 2 minutes after I just cleaned all off.

C0334509-4A85-4F40-8E3C-89CF7CEF71C4_zps

• Like 4

hahah what did you get? i am fighting cyano too and debated on getting diamond goby.

The small diamond goby by the elegance. I had one before that wasn't such a pita.

• Like 1

Here some pics. Still working on straight on fts but hard at certain times of day with tank being in front of door and having reflection.

744CFE5B-48CC-4A32-A300-E38CA7F24AFA_zps

4C6A1E4B-0F4F-4B17-996D-0690843E4170_zps

1B7F5389-8AAE-411A-BE89-777FB8A2DCF8_zps

914203C9-55DA-46C9-9EE4-5971FBCE1967_zps

6471E2F5-E967-4556-AA6E-BD00F9F208D9_zps

97DBEBD2-5BE1-4A2A-AA24-AD7568817633_zps

• Like 10

Gorgeous new photos! That huge monti is so impressive!

Sorry to hear the diamond goby is such a PITA. Hopefully once he gets settled in, he won't be such a pain. Once my YWG have his burrow, he just focused on keeping it cleaned out and didn't mess with the sand too much in other areas.

• Like 1

all those acans are so puffy. is one of them a micromussa?

The orange and green one in front is. Good eye ;)

Gorgeous new photos! That huge monti is so impressive!

Sorry to hear the diamond goby is such a PITA. Hopefully once he gets settled in, he won't be such a pain. Once my YWG have his burrow, he just focused on keeping it cleaned out and didn't mess with the sand too much in other areas.

Lol he is dead set on making home under my big chalice. I can clean off and two min later it's covered again :( Not sure I'll keep him.

• Like 1