SaltCritters.com

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Hi, Lawny :wub:Less than a month till our show is back on!!!! :happydance:
I can't wait I have been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I need to send you a pm and catch up. This year has been crazy busy with work.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait I have been watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I need to send you a pm and catch up. This year has been crazy busy with work.

Do you love Breaking Bad???? I was hooked after the first or second episode...it just grabs you and doesn't let go :). I need to watch it all over again.

I bet you are really looking forward to your down-time :). I can't complain about being crazy busy but I have started back up with eBay now that school is going again. The more money I make the more money I can spend :lol:.

Do you love Breaking Bad???? I was hooked after the first or second episode...it just grabs you and doesn't let go :). I need to watch it all over again.I bet you are really looking forward to your down-time :). I can't complain about being crazy busy but I have started back up with eBay now that school is going again. The more money I make the more money I can spend :lol:.
I love Breaking bad. I am on season 2 they just told Walter his cancer is in remission. Hope to get a few episodes in tonight. Glad you are back selling again. You still into blastos? Well #### I will just send you a pm :lol:

Just got done washing the damn puppy again. She found another flybag again. This time is was a new unused one.....but she ate the entire bag of attractant which smells like rotting corpse. Rolled all in it and finished by eating the plastic trap. I looked out the slider door and see her covered in a thousand flies. Just got done bathing her outside with the hose. She also has shit about 2,000+ times and her shit smells like rotting corpse flybag attractant.

Awesome.

Just got done washing the damn puppy again. She found another flybag again. This time is was a new unused one.....but she ate the entire bag of attractant which smells like rotting corpse. Rolled all in it and finished by eating the plastic trap. I looked out the slider door and see her covered in a thousand flies. Just got done bathing her outside with the hose. She also has shit about 2,000+ times and her shit smells like rotting corpse flybag attractant. Awesome.

If it helps makes you feel any better Jack, my puppy weighs 50lbs now and shits 2000+ times everyday, and it will gag a maggot. I could definitely see how it could suck in Cali heat and not being used to it at this point tho lol

This thread lacks pictures.

......and leaks. :D

Pictures will be up shortly, nothing amazing....just my inmates on Death Row.

If it helps makes you feel any better Jack, my puppy weighs 50lbs now and shits 2000+ times everyday, and it will gag a maggot. I could definitely see how it could suck in Cali heat and not being used to it at this point tho lol

Ya, the heat definitely brings the flies. I don't mind the heat ....except the F'n flies drive me crazy. Is it normal for puppies to shit sooo much? It's been a good 10 years from the last pup.....I can't recall. But, mine poops close to 2,000 times per day....and she'll walk for 30' while taking a dump.

Ya, the heat definitely brings the flies. I don't mind the heat ....except the F'n flies drive me crazy. Is it normal for puppies to shit sooo much? It's been a good 10 years from the last pup.....I can't recall. But, mine poops close to 2,000 times per day....and she'll walk for 30' while taking a dump.

Yeah flys suck, I am sure the heat don't help with the smell tho either lol

I don't have any idea its been 8 yrs since I've had a pup and I smoked then so I was always going out and she would just come out too and do whatever.... now I don't smoke and going to the door every 15 minutes seems excessive LOL But atleast she stays in one spot for each pile.

That is insane :lol:

One time when I was in the dollar store taking their 10 packs for the week I had some old lady come up to me and ask if I broke stuff alot, I smiled and said no its to glue animals to rocks.... she probably has nightmares thinking about me gluing puppies and kittens down :lol:

This thread lacks pictures.

495da568-5b70-49e1-8a8a-9c0dad1254cc.jpg

CGA - Super Blue Thing....I think he may be getting too much light.

24beeee2-4931-4008-92ce-f46bb46164d5.jpg

CGA - Sunset....coming around.................for now.

aee8caf5-e3f3-43bf-9eb3-f0b3475f1b16.jpg

The "Nasty Palys" in daylight. Like baby turd brown in daylight....but look pretty cool in the blue.

aee8caf5-e3f3-43bf-9eb3-f0b3475f1b16.jpg

The "Nasty Palys" in the blues....

517946a3-5163-4ef2-ae70-51e21ec6c4b1.jpg

The Red Grape from Maria grabbed ahold of the MP10 foam....

01675277-a06d-4189-b2e5-64484333074f.jpg

Blue Cloves

f2d243f7-1290-4450-a1a2-2a0abee9173d.jpg

Two-Mouth Acan from CGA. Colors on this one are Purdy!

c3877050-11d1-4a8e-a9a8-a66c3481a92d.jpg

Just for you, mijo.

061991ee-bebd-49ea-a026-254a7cc5126d.jpg

The FEDS will be at your door shortly. Nothing good could come from that much glue!

Guess its a good thing I didn't order another 120 tubes (10 of those plastic cases) today like I was thinking about doing. B)

495da568-5b70-49e1-8a8a-9c0dad1254cc.jpg

CGA - Super Blue Thing....I think he may be getting too much light.

:o

Is it dead? I'd say definitely too much light! I told you so. I had a feeling it was getting too much light in my tank so I moved it down to the sand about a week before you picked it up! I'd move it ASAP!

LOL

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__7174__HobbyKing_Super_Glue_CA_50g_1_7oz_Thick.html

Lasts forever homie ;) ...I thought you knew all of this stuff already. How many stores did you have to hit up to get all of those tubes??

Mine will last a while, nothing lasts forever tho.... I know LEDs will grow and color SPS ;)

I got the small packs from the store like 2 miles from my house that I pass 10 times a day, the rest I order online and get the next day for a bit cheaper. I looked at those ones you posted before I think, took me to paypal with no mention of shipping or free shipping so I passed, I did that before and got shipping added on later and made it more then I could have gotten 10 other places. Plus I don't mind supporting the minimum wage local workers, keeps em working instead of picking through my trash like the nasty chick that just took my old bathroom vanity I took out 10 minutes ago LOL

• 3 weeks later...

So I was just feeding my tank and thought of you :flower:. You don't feed your blastos at all?????? I refrained. They open up their little mouths though when I feed phyto to the tank like I did just now. Maybe that would be enough????

If you aren't feeding them at all, you do notice new growth? You are my blasto mentor :bowdown:.

So I was just feeding my tank and thought of you :flower:. You don't feed your blastos at all?????? I refrained. They open up their little mouths though when I feed phyto to the tank like I did just now. Maybe that would be enough????

If you aren't feeding them at all, you do notice new growth? You are my blasto mentor :bowdown:.

....you had me at you were thinking of me :^ ).....or more likely my condemned tank!

I feed them...Each mouth a piece of mysis. They pop babies like crazy. I fried the montis :^ (

Archived