Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I called my local Home Depot to see if they had a particular ratcheting PVC cutter in stock since they wouldn't let me order online for store pickup and wouldn't ship it. I press the appropriate # for the plumbing department. My nemesis effin plumber picks up the phone. WTF does he effin live there!!! Effin 'cleanup needed in aisle 13' I need an exorcism in aisle 13. FML.

• Like 2

Yea im scared to let zoas grow on my main scape for that reason. Im using tile to grown them on that i attached to my main scape so i can just pop it off and frag the zoas then put them back where they came from.

Aiyayiyayi. I'll spill for a Tierra Del Fuego. Or a Wolverine, or an Orange Passion frag.

i went to the reef raft site look at those prices.

i'll wait a few years: they'll be just awesome, but they'll be so common they'll be 1/4 of the price they are now lol.

just like the red dragon. when it first became popular it was like $250 an inch, now its like $75. hahah

I paid $45 for a red Dragon. Ha.

I got a really good deal at Reefwise, he threw it in for $15 when i got a hawkins and red planet.

But i'm talking more about online vendors like cherry corals/diversden etc.you'll see RD prices higher, but not as high as they were.