Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I heard it to guys its inevitable she will eventually need to or the tank will just become a box of calcium carbonate brick

Plus we would leave her alone for another 21000 thread posts

This one is 24 tall. Change that to 18 tall and compensate the height by elongating it. And square sides. That is my dream tank. I'm not sure why it is so hard to believe that I really really don't care for a bigger tank.

• Like 1
This one is 24 tall. Change that to 18 tall and compensate the height by elongating it. And square sides. That is my dream tank. I'm not sure why it is so hard to believe that I really really don't care for a bigger tank.
so 48x18x18?

your whateverata looks like it lost a little color? mebbe just the peeshurs

Wash your mouth with soap!

Crappy picture for sure but the branches are curving upwards now, so much of the left side of the colony that you see in that picture as dull is actually the underside/backside of the branches. Here's a crappy pic from the side which now shows the 'face' of the colony.

20140826_135539_1.jpg

I am terrible at names. The "Blue-Purple colored stick" and the hot orange (pretty sure Setosa was right)

:D

• Like 3

Those that want you to have a bigger tank are purely selfish need for you to grow more great coral to frag. It's all about sustainability of our hobby outside of wild collection.............OK I will do it for you. :slap:

• Like 2

It's a crappy peechur kind of a day. So here's the Royal Gramma. It now considers the back top right corner of the tank it's hiding spot. It looks better than yesterday but his tail is still chewed up of course. He ate today. Wonder when he's going to get more comfortable.

20140826_141718.jpg

The hermit crab vacated the super luxurious hole in the rock and before the Gramma could investigate it, I stuck a tongan branch piece in there.

20140826_141728.jpg

• Like 1