jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

happy-holidays-clip-art3.png

Well it is that time of year again to share some holiday joy.

Rules are pretty simple.
: Must have been a member here for 6 months from entry deadline so (May 22, 2015) with 100 posts.

:Total value of gift/gifts must be between $20 to $30. If you really want to spend/give more that is fine but understand that you may not get the same in return.

:Must enter by Sunday November 22nd. I will close entering around noon that day.

:Gifts must be sent to your partner by Friday December 11th.

:Sorry only doing U.S members this year.

Please keep your tank threads up to date with items you want or need. Or you can post them in this thread.
A list of user names will be posted as people join. Pm me your full name and shipping address if you wish to participate.

• as wishlists are recieved, I will link the post to the persons name. If you name isn't a clickable link in the list, then I do not have your wishlist.

Naughty List :

1. metrokat
2. stellablue
3. kimberbee
17. jack1978

Nice List :

4. HarryPotter
5. reefernanoman
6. mystersyster
7. cchsoracle
8. smiz
9. lobster876
10. jbb_00
11. xiaoxiy
12. Mirya
13. jedimasterben
14. Pinner Reef
15. Boggers
16. brad908

18. Tamberav
19. charnelhouse
20. rfalk
21. righttirefire
22. jamescstein
23. JR!
24. braaap / Murphych
25. MrReefer81
26. Mariaface
27. MikeTR
28. evanski
29. ninjamyst
30. Obsessed Reefer
31. Sancho (el presidente)
32. 0utkast
33. holy carp
34. HM3105
35. teenyreef
36. got2envy
37. smeagol108
38. keydiver
39. Slowtwitch
40. nickyz

41. mwhitelock

42. Fishstiks

43. hydrogalaxy

44. Merthynia

45. Marc.The.Shark

46. Newstead

47. dandelion

48. CJJon

49. frankdr

50. Lawn

51. nosser

52. basser1

53. NeoClown

holiday-banner-no-bkg.png
Sponsor Raffle Donations (Please give our great sponsors first consideration when shopping this holiday season. It is a great way to show your appreciation for all that they do for Nano-Reef.com .)

• InTank has generously donated a $100 gift card to inTank for one lucky participant

nrbanner.jpg

• Legendary Corals has an awesome donation of a $100 zoa pack of their choice to a Legendary Santa.

6ee4811a-5329-4592-9dc9-0e5f195d9b6d.jpg

• House of Sticks has graciously donated a FREE Triton Water Test to one very lucky Santa

b931b755-0b63-43cc-8d04-319e02a21554.jpg

• Stellablue has donated one of her awesome (6x6)reef paintings to one lucky Secret Santa

NRbanner.gif

• NanoBox wants to light up your holidays by donating a 6" fuge Beam to one lucky winner

sMfLi2I.png

• Bulk Reef Supply is giving one lucky Santa the gift of clean water this holiday season by donating their 4 Stage Value Plus RODI System

BRS_Universal_Series_480x60_v2.gif

728x90-MD-10-Off-Nanoreef.jpg

• Elos Aquastudios Dallas/ Reef Specialty would like to donate a $100 Credit to use on line (Thanks got2envy)

imgad_zps0v90obg2.jpg

To be eligible you must be able to prove that your recipient has received their gift or a tracking number to show that it is on its way by Dec 11th. I will assign a random number to each eligible person and our sponsors will pick a random number for the winners. Since I am the keeper of names I will not be eligible to win.

litestringanipatg.gif

Marine Depot has graciously activated a $10 off coupon on purchases of $100 or more for Nano-Reef members. Please consider them for all of your hobby related shopping not just this holiday season, but all year long.

728x90-MD-10-Off-Nanoreef.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking about it. I have no idea how long I've been here or how many posts I have. I use the toned down version of N-R it's easier to read on my iPod.

Rules are pretty simple.

: Must of been a member here for 6 months from entry deadline so (May 22, 2015) with 100 posts.

Dear Santa

May I please request an exception to your rule for Harry. He doesn't qualify per your rules but I am willing to vouch for him on this forum. In fact I'd be happy to have him as my SS if anybody has an objection. I don't know if he wants to be a part of this gift exchange but I'm putting in my exception to the rule notice anyway.

Sincerely

Naughty Elf

Dear Santa

May I please request an exception to your rule for Harry. He doesn't qualify per your rules but I am willing to vouch for him on this forum. In fact I'd be happy to have him as my SS if anybody has an objection. I don't know if he wants to be a part of this gift exchange but I'm putting in my exception to the rule notice anyway.

Sincerely

Naughty Elf

He said that he doesn't believe in Santa

his join date is May 11 - he makes it

Archived