1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought sancho was the only Juan who fights with knives :huh:

I'm thinking of taking up the sport after I just finished sharpening my 3rd knife.

Loved seeing all the surprises everyone got last year when I was researching for my build.

Can I join even though I'm shy 7 posts, not including this one?

Loved seeing all the surprises everyone got last year when I was researching for my build.

Sure you have 16 days to make 7 more :lol:

Just go say hi to 7 threads by Nov 22 and you're in :lol:

IIRC, there was a special prize given for the most creative and unique wrapped gift(s). Here is last years' secret santa where you can see what some of us got. Some folks went above and beyond their spending limits

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/353473-secret-santa-2014-look-what-we-got/?hl=%2Bsecret+%2Bsanta

Mine was wrapped in duct tape and I was impressed with the detail.

duct_tape_wrapping.jpg

IIRC, there was a special prize given for the most creative and unique wrapped gift(s). Here is last years' secret santa where you can see what some of us got. Some folks went above and beyond their spending limits

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/353473-secret-santa-2014-look-what-we-got/?hl=%2Bsecret+%2Bsanta

Mine was wrapped in duct tape and I was impressed with the detail.

duct_tape_wrapping.jpg

I totally forgot about that - let me see what I can do

Hmm.

Apex ( :lol: )

Acropower

Salifert Nitrate

B-Ionic Magnesium

Refugium light

da fuq is a refugium light? Is that really a thing? Its been awhile since I had a fuge. When I did I had a under hood work light from Pep Boys and a $3 bulb from HD. Shit you not $10 and grew all kinds o macro.

da fuq is a refugium light? Is that really a thing? Its been awhile since I had a fuge. When I did I had a under hood work light from Pep Boys and a $3 bulb from HD. Shit you not $10 and grew all kinds o macro.

For an AIO, you need something that can be mounted flush to the back of the tank pointing into a specific chamber. Like NanoBox Beam mounted vertically.

Why am I #1 on the naughty list, what did I do?!

That's just wrong, I've been mostly nice all year. I have!

Christmas_Cat_550.png

Pssshh. Naughty is way more fun ;)

Archived