jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

Dear Santa,

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

If you are afraid I will shoot my eye out, then a decent coralline scraper will do.

Truly yours,

CJJon

A christmas story? :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to derail - are these any good? (for a cat I mean...)

I missed this post. I've had mixed feelings about this product because the wrapper does not fully dissolve, and Bogi almost had a big problem because of it.

My cat absolutely loves it, he will hurt you if you hold the treat and not give it to him. He loves this treat and he is also fussy about his food so what i do is remove the wrapper and crumble the inside over his food. My cat does not like to chew kibble or treats so this treat is a very large sized piece and I do not recommend it for cats that do not like to chew.

My cat does not like to chew kibble or treats so this treat is a very large sized piece and I do not recommend it for cats that do not like to chew.

Glad you saw my question. Rho doesn't chew his kibble either. He doesn't even chew dime sized treats I give him. I'll pass for now. :)

UPDATE :

I will be going over the thread this weekend to make sure that it is 100% up to date. If for some reason I have missed you please send me a PM, also remember to send me your shipping info if you haven't done so already. I will be adding a list of all participants showing what info I have for them so far (wish list / address)

You can look at the list on page one, and if your name is blue that means it is a link to your wishlist. If your name is regular black text , that means I do NOT have your wish list .

Thanks again for the great turn out, and please take a minute to recognize our amazing sponsors that have donated to the raffle.

-B

List of sponsors is growing every time I check. BRS just joined. Love the banners too. Great job putting the opening post together.

Banners link to each site as well for easy shopping :)

My wishlist:

- I wouldn't mind trying out some of the Fauna Marin coral foods (they have a Ricordea food and a LPS food)

- I'm thinking of setting up a planted Betta tank in the next few months. (Eyeing the Mr Aqua Bow Front Tank) I don't know much about planted tanks at all or have any supplies that I'll need for it. So anything would be appreciated!

- If you are really generous, renewing my CORAL magazine subscription

- Arts n crafty fish-related things are cool

- Surprises are great!

Edit: just thought of something else! I have a blue flashlight with rechargeable batteries for playing with fluorescence and going to frag swaps. I'd love to get a red flashlight for stalking critters at night in the tank. There is one that is the same model as my blue light here.

Thanks again for the great turn out, and please take a minute to recognize our amazing sponsors that have donated to the raffle.

-B

I support the dude that makes my water wet at least every month......

BTW, the sponsor participation is amazing.

righttirefire

All I want for Christmas is:

Mp10 foam covers

Ehiem 1250 foam filters

SS Bone cutters / stony coral fragging tools

Any "must-have" foods/suppliments (I have reef-roids, coral frenzy 0.5 pellets, and acropower)

Feed tongs, 12" too short, maybe 16" curved?

Individual switch surge protector

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0068LACFI/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1447559565&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=eco+surge+protector&dpPl=1&dpID=41MLzu%2Bj9PL&ref=plSrch

inTank corner scraper

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/All-in-One-Corner-Algae-Scraper-CS0303.htm

No livestock please unless you contact first.

Would love some Marco algea, red bubble, blue scroll, dragon breathe.

http://www.aqua-mags.com/

Rock-Mag Jr. (If you're feeling SUPER generous, or shop drunk.....I would love 2.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331572474740?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Alternative Reef "Big Uns" 2 pack.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Mag_Float_Magnet_Cleaner_(Glass)_Floating_Algae_Magnets-Mag_Float-MF1111-FIMTAMCMFM-vi.html

Mag-Float

3D printer-made sexy Elsa figurine......does not need to be life-size.

More to come............

3D printer-made sexy Elsa figurine......does not need to be life-size.

I have seen this request before. Either here or on my local forum. I am pretty sure it turned out a bit strange.

I have seen this request before. Either here or on my local forum. I am pretty sure it turned out a bit strange.

Hmmmm, Sexy Elsa, Naughty Elsa, Confident #### You All Elsa.........pretty sure that's been my request for years now.

Nothing strange, IMO.

Archived