45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is still a small portion of you that have NOT provided a shipping address. The names are being passed out as I type this, and your SANTA has no idea where to send your gift(s). I am sending PM's as I run across your name, and will be publicly shaming you in the thread soon.

Please get your info turned in ASAP

That is all .

santa-smiley-emoticon.gif

There is still a small portion of you that have NOT provided a shipping address. The names are being passed out as I type this, and your SANTA has no idea where to send your gift(s). I am sending PM's as I run across your name, and will be publicly shaming you in the thread soon.

Please get your info turned in ASAP

That is all .

santa-smiley-emoticon.gif

Is this why I still don't have a name?

I have 9 PM's left to send , so if you haven't gotten one yet it will be there in just a bit.

Part of the delay is there was an odd number of people after the drop out so it twisted things up a bit. Had the names not already been drawn and partially passed out it would have been much easier since I could have just started the list over, but that wasn't the case.

The rest of it was family day

I don't really need anything for the tank that I can think of, so just send me Kate Upton. kthx

:D

Benny !!

make a different list please. Your person just got arrested in Kate's backyard trying to nap her

tumblr_mvfw05W0VC1qd4rf5o1_1280.jpg

I am in! Last year was fun :)

Pack of hand terry cloth towels.

Eheim plant tongs 24" (great for dropped frags)

Z's and P's

Candy...lots of candy.

clean out your inbox yo :slap:

righttirefire

I just thought of something else to add to my wishlist. I edited my original wishlight post. (It is a red flashlight for stalking critters in the tank at night.)

With Ben's free time having an infant and all, he should make us all red flashlights for christmas

da list

coral frenzy

reef roids

ESV B-ionic 2 part

TLF Acropower

super glue gel (prefer gorilla brand)

gift cert to elos aquastudio Dallas (got2envy can help with this)

candy

whiskey

espensive stuff (cause i'm awesome)

Frag tool kit http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131410339599?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

IVS Portal (have always wanted one of these) http://www.amazon.com/IVS-Portal-4-Aquarium-Viewer/dp/B005QZTSY8

THIS - SO MUCH THIS http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/food-drink/life-size-rc-r2-d2-refrigerator.asp

righttirefire

The girls would just put lipstick on it and dress it up. Drink all you're beer and stomp around upstairs in there all night bowling league

I have checked the list and checked it twice , three times , four times, but ummmm ...

Any gift card to a fish related online or store in Socal would be amazing. Any size koralia that would fit inside an 80 gal. Im starting up a brand new 80 gal right now with sand rock and an mp10. Anything to supplement that would be great! Thanks so much for including me and im excited to make someone really happy this christmas !

• Gift Card
  • IM gourmet defroster
  • Coral Forceps 24" deep tank
  • Koralia or supplemental pump of the sort for an 80 gal
  • Softie or SPS frag

Need you're shipping info please

POD MAN IS IN

POD MAN has some work to do - need wish list / shipping info :lol:

jedimasterben

Benny !!

make a different list please. Your person just got arrested in Kate's backyard trying to nap her

tumblr_mvfw05W0VC1qd4rf5o1_1280.jpg

I did add kat's buttery nipple. Just one of them, though, I'm not greedy. :D

In reality, I don't really need anything for the tank besides frozen food, and that becomes exceedingly expensive to ship. I like zoas and palys, those can be shipped priority for cheap. Uhm. If someone is really nice, a Jeboa DP-4.

Or just send me silly stuff. I like those small glass statues of things that you can get at theme parks or things like that. Can't remember who makes them. I have a red angelfish and a lobster and a glow in the dark stingray. Theyre kinda cool, but I don't remember how expensive they are, so they may be off the table. This betta is kinda cool and relatively inexpensive. http://www.glasslilies.com/glass-fish-and-sea-life/18-blue-glass-betta-fish.html

Archived