jbb

Should we Change the Entry Date ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like ?

• Move to Friday Nov 13, 2015
    • Move to Friday Nov 20, 2015
    • Leave as is at Sun Nov 22,2015

Dr.Brain Coral

Only the BEST make it to the naughty list! ;)

I think I'm just gonna send POP TARTS to my secret santa...

Can I be her secret santa!?!?!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just posted my DIY Julian's thing on my thread! Anyone interested please check it out:

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/366617-1110-diy-julians-thing-dandelions-625-arc-build/?p=5178846

Btw I have been thinking about a DIY Julian's thing. I have access to syringes that fits airline tubing snuggly. That plus some rigid airline tubes and it becomes a ghetto Julian's thing. Let me make a post on it later.

These are oral syringes and I don't think there're standard sizes for the nozzle. I did compare our 1ml 3ml and 20ml syringes and they're approximately the same size, give or take. Given the airline tubing is flexible they should all fit.

Is it a specific syringe size?

These are oral syringes and I don't think there're standard sizes for the nozzle. I did compare our 1ml 3ml and 20ml syringes and they're approximately the same size, give or take. Given the airline tubing is flexible they should all fit.

Thanks!

I went to our local pharmacy and they gave me a syringe for free and an oral liquid dropper too. My husband made something like this for me but with how shaky my hands are I couldn't really use it without bumping the tube into the polyps so they would close up. Would be awesome for someone without shakey hands. I use the dropper and that way I can squeeze it and put it close but not too close. Holds quite a bit too. Now whenever they feel water movement they open up.

Wish list:

The little frag-mags from Aqua-Mags LLC

Aqua lifter (Mine died) or an Autoaqua smart ATO if you're rich

Something for my mouse Pippa

Zoas/Paly frags

Giftcards

Surprises!

These are in no particular order! I love lime green, stegosaurus and Swedish fish

I wanna see pics of Pippa! Furry lil woodland creatures might help cheer me up

And maybe I can fold some of my troubles away... or frustrate myself further :wacko:

Something for my mouse Pippa

These are in no particular order! I love lime green, stegosaurus and Swedish fish

An hour of coaxing, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it ain't happnin

Dammit! Just par for the course on this craptastic night. Sear to god, if 40 watt doesn't start paying attention imma knock the shit out of him. :rant:

Dammit! Just par for the course on this craptastic night. Sear to god, if 40 watt doesn't start paying attention imma knock the shit out of him. :rant:

Live stream that please

What's the matta with Pinner?

Also I'm pretty sure Santa has the wrong addy for me, on account of my packages never arriving when they've been in transit more than a year.

Oh kitteah, it's a long story. I just need a hug really.

Archived