ReefCleaners.org

5.5 Gallon Pico

Argent

Is that Bryopsis? Is it a good idea to keep that algae in a tank? :o

Your guess is as good as mine -- my hermits like 'nesting' it it sometimes -- it's quite funny to watch.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHH STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

$24 later and I get three more frags --

Here's the one that opened before I went to bed..

Picture%201151%20(Medium).jpg

I'll post pics of the other two tomorrow after they've opened up for me.

Also part of that $24 sent me home with this guy!

Picture%201152%20(Medium).jpg

here's a different picture of those peach palys.

Picture%201162%20(Medium).jpg

and these reddish/orange ones

Picture%201164%20(Medium).jpg

Does anyone even read my posts anymore? or am I just doing this for my own entertainment? Or my tank is so beautiful it leaves everyone speachless....

^lol!

Those are nice zoo's! Keep me in mind if you ever frag! :D

The tank is really coming along. I feel the same way in my 2.5G thread! Its like I am talking to my myself! lol

texx

Lots of really nice Zoas Arg.

Im really in need to find different types of zoas in the UK!

My girlfriend and I have just ditch our tropical tank so we're going to get a nano in our front room. So new thread looming! hehe

My little pico is doing well, I must update my thread :P

Excellent Shiva! Can't wait to see the new tank! and catch up on the old one.

I noticed this morning that my cleaner shrimp had molted already -- hopefully thats a good sign!

i been following along and ur sick i mean that in a good way. i thought i was the onlyone with the problem of gettin new frags every couple a days. those bambams r sweet wish i could have got some at the swap to but they were all gone. :angry:

I pre-ordered them from Marvinreef before the swap - in fact other than those cool green palys everything was pre-ordered.

Thanks for the compliments -- for some strange reason I end up at The Fish Guys usually every other week to hunt down new zoas.

• 3 weeks later...

Fear not my faithful followers -- this tank has yet to die!

$30 later and a trip to the LFS found me returning with a nice green/pink/peachy color ricordia, some type of green SPS, and a small urchin (about the size of a nickle in diameter)

I shall attempt to get some decent new tank shots tomorrow - I'm still learning how to use my new digital SLR - and I haven't gotten a macro lens for it yet either.

Just wait until I get my macro filter and can take some way better pictures too!

I still need to get some decent shots of my angel and my shrimp and my new itty bitty urchin!

YEah I need to take some pics to, I have a lively sexy shrimp dancing around now. Just to keep my girl happy, she said there wasnt much going on in the tank :o

Here's my SPS I was talked in to trying (because the spot I had was high flow and close to my 96w PC's)

sps01.jpg

And here's my Cleaner shrimp...

shrimp01.jpg

yup still got my angel -- he doesn't sit still long enough for me to get a decent shot :P

still working on a shot of the angel, the urchin, and my new ricordia (if it's ever happy)

nice....makes me want to try harder! i cant get anything where i live! i cant buy lights or nuthin! time to order online i guess.....

as for my picotope, droppin her into my sunlit 20gal.....

its way too cold now and i cant keep the tempature stable.......that and payday is a week away...

my next picotope might be all solar powered!

here check it out

think it would work if i had enough of these? 13 watts each....

dont feel bad, i cant post pics yet either...makes ma teeth itch...

Archived