Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nofriendsbz3

your camera box is cool. I dont know if i would feel comfortable puting my Nikon D70 In something like that though. I wouldnt trust myself to make one of those and then put my camera in it. Very inovative of you though. Your tanks are coming along quite nice.

yeah... Kinda scary to me, too. ;) Those were first made just to break the tension of the water and create a clear, unruffled surface. Some nuts decided to extend it and get close-ups. :P lmao. j/k guys. :)

Hey Tigah, you need to drive out here, man! I need some color in my tank pretty badly after going on vacation... Everything is brown except the LPS. :P I'm converting, dude... Seriously... SPS fail in comparisson to blastos... I've finally seen the light. ;) Your piece of frogspawn is doing great. I think it has 3.5 heads now... The clown has started hosting (aka ####ing off) my piece of it. haha.

TheCoralReef731

What is happening Tigaboy, this thread got to the second page!!!

But thanks to me, it's back on the first page. Hehehe.

haha. this thread has been neglected. thanks for still checking in tho.

scallop is in the prop tank. I would've lost him for sure if I threw him into the 67g.

Bad news: my Powder Blue Tang passed away. =/ R.I.P.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

hehe.  will get one up as soon as I move some stuff out of my tank.  it looks really cluttered now.

Ok it's been a while now and still no new full tank shots.:|

BTW, you got PM.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by imafishboy

return of the king! how's business doing?

lol. business has been taking up most of my time. but I'm not complainin. =)

sweet. why don't you just post a pic of pamela anderson? w/ ur business and stuff are you still gonna be a lawyer or all that jazz?

haha. i would much rather do this than law. I'll probably figure that out after seeing how this endeavor does the first year in business.

Archived