Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

LION! AND CHEVRON! :) :) :)

Dennis... You are the man. You finally got the tang I've been telling you to get ever since you told me you were upgrading your tank. :) The lion looks nice. Volitan? They're much cooler than dwarfs. Fu Man Chu are the coolest, though. ;) It all looks quite amazing. Glad you finally came out of the closet w/ the pico, too. ;) I KNEW ABOUT THAT ALL ALONG!!! :P Your stuff really is nice, bro!

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooohooo. That was awesome bro. I noticed that it was taking a bit long to load (even with my dsl), so I knew that it was going to be something cool. A lionfish? That's cool man.

PS: I really liked the "To Be Continued" thing. Interesting.

shao-lin nano
Thanks, guys. I tried to make a 2nd video...but man it takes a lot of time. haha.

Do it, don't you have a little extra time on you this quarter? You should send it out with orders from Platinum Reef and it would be like an infomercial :D

Hey, what the...isn't that pico in the video T.Durden's? With the little shrimp? Or better yet, tigahboy IS T.durden!!! Right? Am I right or what? looks sort of like the same paint and carpet in each thread...

THIS IS WHACKED OUT ON GOOF-BALLS

lol. I go over to Tigahboy's place once every couple months... The personal tour and look-around of the place and the tanks is unbeatable. ;) (You use the 5700 to do the video, bro?)

hmm...that fuzzy, chevron and shrimp look oddly familiar. :D

awesome vid, dennis! lmk when you're coming up this way so we can hang out or something.

Yosh- Yeah. We'll definitely kick it when I visit the bay again.

Adin - hmm. Let me try to make another video so at least the new thread will have something for me to post. haha.

TheCoralReef731

Hello Tigaboy. I was just staring at your tank again, for like the 50th time, and I noticed that you don't have many blue-corals in the tank. It seems like your tank is just greens and reds. Is this because of the blue background?

how is your pink with green eye chalice coral doing? mine darkened under my pcs and it has like a purpleish pinkish color and has like a greyish purple rim.

trying to figure out if i should move it to a MH or keep it under PC

PeterK - I don't have a whole lot of blue corals in my tank. Mostly red, green, orange, yellow, etc.

Speez - PM box cleared.

Cesar - no close calls yet. ;)

Babycakes - Mine look relatively the same.

Everyone - I think I'm gonna "downgrade" into something smaller. haha.

I miss my 30g. And seeing all these 30-40g nanos popping up...makes me want to go back to that size range. i'm a fickle bastard!

I was originally gonna set up this 15g show for fun...but while I was doing the plumbing, I thought why not just get another 30g? haha.

15g1.jpg

15g3.jpg

So I put the 15g up for sale, and I'm seriously considering downgrading and moving the tank into my bedroom (I got a new roommate so I feel like the 67g is taking up too much space now).

Archived