Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

i got it used from another n-r member. he said his LFS was going out of business and just sold it to him for cheap.

not sure where u would buy it new.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jmt

Glasscages.com is based in Nashville, TN. But, give them a call, they have a few tanks that might be what you're looking for.

The ½ - 10 and the ½ - 15 would make great nano frag tanks.

http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewCat&lCatID=2

And, if you're looking for a Fujifilm digital camera, check my sig. :)

-jmt

I am calling them tommorow. I want to see who much it would cost to build me a big square tank that was really shallow. I want a grow out tank.

2 hours later, I get to page 30. Man, I love your tanks. This thread is a serious big of inspiration...mostly to sell my nano and get a huge-a tank...but its inspiration either way. ;)

dennis, i see that you got the site set up (no more ebay site). It looks great, and your prices seem pretty good too. Good luck with the business.

-Mark

I think it's time to start a new thread/book (whatever you want to call it). The site looks great and the prices look good. Best of luck to you.

Levi

tigah, what substrate are you using? i seem to love it more and more everytime you do a shot of a coral on it :P

Babycakes - Fiji Premium (Arag-Alive)

I'm out of town now, so apologies in advance for delayed responses. I'm working off of an old school modem right now. =/

hehe. will get one up as soon as I move some stuff out of my tank. it looks really cluttered now.

But check out this Tub's Rainbow Danae frag. Had it in my tank for a little over a month and now it's finally starting to get the orange polyps (it was all green when I got it).

67g0705.jpg

Archived