Coral Vue Hydros

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wassup tigah, pics are looking tight as usual! like the new nikon? i have the same one, kinda wish i was pushing for an SLR sometime soon, don't think it's going to happen tho! :( anyway just thought i'd stop in here to nano-reef to see what's crackin...here's my fav piece, anyone interested in a frag?

-intel

sup, dude.

glad u stopped by. those are some impressive macro shots! but was it really necessary to one-up me in my own thread? hahaha. j/p. =P

Hopefully I can figure out how to get pics like that. ;)

no way man, those shots aren't that crazy! haha, it's probably the telephoto, i think you'll enjoy that. i haven't picked up a wideangle yet, i hear they're pretty dope tho.

-intel

Once again I feel the need to tell you that I hate you, Dennis, for 1-up'ing me on the camera game... :P I get the 5400 and can't get the cash for the 5700... So you go and get the 5700... :P I've been driving around a lot lately w/ people, but never been able to grab my stuff and head over. :P

This is a 1 polyp frag I made from 2nd rainbow colony - pic taken on 5-16-05.

rb51605.jpg

Same frag as of today - 6-25-05 - with 3 full polyps

rb62505.jpg

danferd2002

Hey i got a question- whats your electric bill like, if i might ask. Btw very nice tanks and corals, you never cease to amaze me. -Dan

i haven't received the bill yet for electricty w/ all 4 tanks running together. but thus far the bills have been around $100 per month I think.

dam you tiggah u wnet to the force, nikon bah

come to the dark side come to the canons mauahahah

dammit GIL Needs to back me up on this one :)

Tank is looking good glad its all working out

Well I'm on the nikon side, be it light or dark. ;) I think we're on the right side. :P The Canon cameras were on the top of my list, but for the :P

Originally posted by Kogut

Well I'm on the nikon side, be it light or dark. ;) I think we're on the right side. :P The Canon cameras were on the top of my list, but for the <$300 price range, Nikon gets my vote.

Not true just need to know where to look :)

the rebel xt looks like a freakin awesome camera. I definitely can't afford that right now. =/

the pics u take w/ that cam will be amazing!

DSLRs are all about the glass. SUre the sensors, etc. play a factor, but a good lens is unbeatable.

The tank's looking good Dennis.

-jmt

Archived