Pod Your Reef

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

in decisive just like i am

hahahaha, well Tigah, i was just thinking how much i liked your 30 than your 67, i like larger tanks becuase i like alot of differnet kinds of wrasses and tangs, but your 30g was killer

hey Tigah, if you have any time, could you by any chance click here i am having troubles with my tank and am not sure what to do, its hard to communicate with you now, i havnt seen you on AIM in ages

Thanks alot man

oh, and i loved the video, that lion fish was spectacular, they always amaze me on the way that they move,

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you'll love the tank in the bedroom. now just move your comp in the bedroom as well and your set. Its nice to look at your tank every minute that you can. haha

i was just thinking since you got new roommates. Are you just nervous that they'll steal all your acans. hence you want to move the tank to bedroom. haha

woah another tank??? isn't that a bit much? lol j/k

i bet when you finally go house shopping your going to be considering 'tank rooms' more than you would 'baby rooms'. lol

beautiful macros! i am loving how your rbta has a green base. it's so bright red! lfs? :D beautiful

I love you, man. Never happy w/ your tank. :P That's why they're always the best, you know. :P I've started neglecting mine... It's got so much algae on the glass... Going to have to get out the razor blade soon... It's that bad. :P Drop down to a custom 30... Or... Go w/ 2 - 30gals... That's what you should do... A lower light/flow tank for some LPS and a high flow/light for the nice SPS. Then just cherry pick what you want in each... I win. :P

Those are some great pics Tigahboy! I know you've probably answered this somewhere in one of your threads before, but what kind of photo equipment are you using? What's the resolution on your digicam? I need to upgrade soon because all my pics look grainy.

P.S. PM me if you've got some frags you need to get rid of. ;)

qualudethunder

Reverse motion would have been really cool with that song too. Like food coming out instead of going in.... fish swimming backwards in slo mo. Stuff like that.

Hey you know what your talkin about enough to make a cool little vid.

Archived