Coral Vue Hydros

free cleaner package =)

bill624

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howf777, hey...you will have babies:-)))) when is the baby shower?

Jason, are the polyps still intach and full? not melted? if so, then give them sometimes to open up. How is your water parameter?

jasonincuritiba

waters parameters are normal, polyps intact some look like they want to open up maybe partially open others fully closed

i have crabs
Originally posted by Kentonhq

Cliff, your tank looks nice.  Love the clean set up, pink zoo, green polyps, gsp.

Thanks alot! Still a long way to go though.

Originally posted by Howf777

i received my package yesterday, and i came home early from work today and i got some pretty horny snails. I got eggs ALL over my tank. so far i spoted 5 HUGE patches of eggs on the glass, and on my rocks, i guess ill end up with even more snails, thanks again

Mine did the same thing. Eggs everywhere. Hopefully they will hatch and grow to adulthood.

Got my package yesturday. Think everything made it in one piece, but didn't have time to do a run through. Just dumped it in and took off. Seen a TON of stuff in there, and I know I got extras of some things. Thanks so much Kenton and Corey, will definitally be ordering from you again in the future (altough, prolly not to near.. have no money).

johnnyhustle

got mine too..all got right to work...horny little ceriths...eggs all over the place..how long for them to hatch?

adamjonpeterson

Got mine, everything looked great.

Also about the shipping snails with a wet paper towel. It is a very good way to ship them, and I had n DOA's. I actually forgot I ordered this, got a pacakge today and had no clue what was in it. Opened it up to see snails. thanks guys.

Yeah my snails have laid eggs all over the place to. dont know what to do with them clean them of or wait and see if they hatch wich i dont think will happen lol

pkpthrillho

Recieved mine around Thursday, most lived, some of the little guys didnt, but thats to be expected. Woke up this morning and saw this, nearly freaked out cause I'm new to the hobby and I read a lot of horror stories, but apparently these snails are horny little buggers.

IMG_2968.JPG

Will they survive? The line of eggs continues well beyond that behind the LR, dont really have anything in the tank to disturb them. Tips for their survival?

Hmm... horny snails? I noticed a trail of stuff as well in my tank and had no clue what it was... now I know. I'll wait and see what survives.

Anyhow I received my cleaner package, all alive. Great deal!

Originally posted by Nemo_0916

Kentonhq ... my email address for the website is: lamtran@earthlink.net

Hello Lam,

Your package was shipped last week and should have arrived no later than last Thursday. The USPS tracking record does not show the delivery status. If you would like, I will send you another package. Please email me at kentonhq@aquaticisland.com for details.

Thanks,

Kenton

How are you guys ordering these free cleaner packages? I click on the link and it says "product not found". I even registered on the site and it still says that. :(

Archived