Pod Your Reef

free cleaner package =)

bill624

Just for the record, most online stores charge a $10 box fee, so that's nothing unusual. While you all might be offended that they "upped the price", what they really did was decide to start charging for their packaging materials and labor. I've been charged by individuals for that, which I don't agree with--really, a whole roll of packing tape is $4-5, big piece of styro is a couple of bucks or free if you re-use a styro shipper, and 40-hour heat packs are two bucks--but stores have more costs associated, including, for example, paying employees to pack everything up (as well as training them to ship properly, heh). Just a thought.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B]Nemo_0916 (Lam)[/b], that's excellent about your shipping method.:)

You are correct on the high success rate we have for the past 3 years. If you do a search on ReefCentral.com and ReefAquariumGuide.com, you will see what our customers have said about our products and services. :blink: They come from our own customers who have dealt with us in the past 3 years.

We modified our shipping method to fit customer's needs. After all, our modifications are based on suggestions we receive from customers. Isn't business about customers? ;) You fellow reefers help keep us in business and we are thankful for having so many responses and orders when we first launched our site.

Caesar777, thank you!:)

just recieved my package very happy about it everyone made it except all 5 Cerith Snails were doa, but it was free so you can't ask for everything

Archived