Pod Your Reef

free cleaner package =)

bill624

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenton,

Thanks for working on improving your website and service. We understand how stressful the initial phase could be with limited hands and overwhelming ordering.

If you have time, do you mind check my order status? I have two orders placed, 114 and 232. I received email Monday says the shipment will be delayed to Tuesday or Wednesday, and haven't received further updates yet.

Really appreciate and good luck with business.

Rocko

Originally posted by FishFreak

Was mine shipped out?

Order # 76

Patti, yours was out yesterday and you should recieve it by tomorrow.

Originally posted by rocko

Kenton,

Thanks for working on improving your website and service. We understand how stressful the initial phase could be with limited hands and overwhelming ordering.

If you have time, do you mind check my order status? I have two orders placed, 114 and 232. I received email Monday says the shipment will be delayed to Tuesday or Wednesday, and haven't received further updates yet.

Really appreciate and good luck with business.

Rocko

Rocko, thanks for the kind words. Your orders 114 and 232 were shipped out in one package yesterday and you should recieve it by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kenton

I just got mine today (i got express shipping) and almost everything was alive and well. There were a few dead nass snials but there were plenty of extras in there that it didnt make a difference. The zoos were well wrapped in wet newspaper also and are opening up great.

Looking foward to the new and improved website:)

exemd, yours was out yesterday.

Pili444, thanks for the feedback. Whenever possible, We include extra critters to cover DOA, if any.

i have crabs

I just received mine as well, and only one dead nass. Everything else is alive and well. I must say though, from a business perspective, you should have the majority of the kinks out of the website before going public. Good business is built upon sound business planning. Under normal circumstances, I would probably not offer your company a second chance, but since you offer a $10 coupon, and have been very straigt-forward with regards to your mistakes, I may do business with you again. I do wish you luck in your online endevor and hope that the feedback you gain from customers will help you to grow.

Good luck.

bowfront26

just wanted to say thank you Kenton, i received my cleanup crew and everything even the freebies made it just fine.

look forward to purchasing some blue zoanthids soon enough.

pat

Wow... Thanks for taking time responding here for our orders Kenton :) My orders are: #102 for my friend and #236 for me. Thanks for the free package and the 10 bucks coupon :)good luck with the website...

Alex, Robert , your order was shipped on Tuesday and you both should receive your order today.

Baris, your orders 102 and 236 will be combined in one package and is scheduled to go out on Monday 06/13 (your e-check from paypal was cleared yesterday afternoon). You are very welcome (for the $10 ecash).

Thanks Kenton

I got mine yesterday, I think there was 1 dead nass, but yeah definately plenty of extras, my tank is crawing with critters now

Thanks Kenton

I got mine yesterday, I think there was 1 dead nass, but yeah definately plenty of extras, my tank is crawing with critters now

Cliff, thank you for the suggestion.

Gina, will do.

Jason, your order 107 was shipped on 06/07 and should arrive today.

Fishfreak, you can always give them away to your buddies.

Howf777, glad to hear that. We always include extra whenever we can. Those nass. will definetely do a good job cleaning your tank. Trust me. I have been keeping them in my tank and my sandbed is just clean.:-) No wasted food, dead stuff will not be consumed by these little guys. They are just simply great and with my price...FREE (or even at $.49/each or $.35/each for 100 lot, no body can beat that.)

kent,

just got my package and all looks alive and happy, shrimp was molding during the shipping lol at first i thought .. nice 3 shrimps :P

Got my order today. All were alive except for a hermit crab. It happened to be the first thing I pulled out of the bag, so I was a little nervous, but everything else is perfectly fine. Thanks a lot, Kenton. Can you check on order #267?

nam2212, hehehe...yeah Corey put in 3 shrimps for you :) just kidding. Glad to hear the good feedback. By the way, what was your order number with us for the cleaner shrimp?

Your order 267 is scheduled to be out on Monday 06/13 since your payment of e-check was just cleared last night.

Archived