ReefCleaners.org

free cleaner package =)

bill624

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
celebrityovernight

did anyone else have a problem w/ the free 10 dollar e-cash they gave you? after i signed up for the site, they sent me an email w/ a code for the free 10 dollar e-cash but it doesn't seem to work. anyone have experience w/ this? thanks

Shipping will be backed up till 6/6/05 umm crap i'll be in college then and i won't be able to get it from my house just fyi your order will be delayed

i don't know i just got an e-mail saying your shipping has been delayed maybe they just don't like me i don't know check your e-mail

Have problem with the code as well, keep saying it can only be used once. But it is supposed to be a new code and hasnt been used even once yet.

me to same problem with the code. I just placed my order I'll have to wait and see how it goes let us know if you find anything about the code

I was just checking out there supply.... when I was on this morning they had 125 packages....now it's down to like 50 wow!!! They are located in Santa Ana, Orange County, Southern California.

ok i am dumb and 6=june not july soo the delay isn't such a big deal i'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to count months haha sorry to give these guys a bad rap :P

I see your tanks have been getting you the honeys. :D

Heh..Yeah, we chicks think everything is cute. (Hey, but zoos ARE cute!)

I got my snails and zoos today. 10 nass snails are now just shells,but ohh well. This was the first time I orderd any type of coral online. Is it normal to ship Zoos wraped in damp newspaper and no water in the bag? Also, my snails and crabs were in the same bag as the zoos. Again, is this normal?

Some places will ship zoos like that. Not much anymore but in the past they did. Usually there fine! There tough as hell. They did not put the snails and stuff in water?..

Man I hope mine don't show up like that. I paid for there shipping to get ther promotional clean up crew. But then for $5.00 I would be happy if the vibex snails just make it.:)

Archived