Cultivated Reef

free cleaner package =)

bill624

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Web Guy

I ordered a week ago and nothing yet!.. I will be emailing if I dont see anything soon.:)

You posted this on 6/1/05

Originally posted by Web Guy

Thanks, ordered mine tonight. $5.05 shipped. Great Deal! Even if some DIE I could use the shells for my other guys.:)

6/1 to 6/4 is 3 days.

B)

bowfront26

this guys site has some really nice looking zoa's. i'll be using my $10 gift certif. for sure:)

i would not care if it took them 2 months to deliver, but when they dont respond to emails, no confirm of order, shipping date, etc.i dont think thats good busn... esp for an online vendor.

its a hassle having to check mail everyday not knowing if and when the package has arrived.

i personally will not order anything from them again, even if i get all live snails. the best thing an online vendor can do is to make you feel like your not actualy buying something online. thru. correspondance, etc.

so who is never buying from them again oh yeah thats me, they delayed my order again which makes it so it falls when i am gone on my trip it would have originally been very ok but not i might get a box of coral when i am gone very sucky service

Yeah I'm completely disappointed with their service. I've actually never experienced anything this bad with any online vendor. I feel for you Kid. I just don't understand what the problem is thats taking so long.

actually, i think they have better communication than 75% of the people on here, and those people are selling things, not giving them away. look at some of your larger department stores, they give rainchecks, these are multi-billion dollar companys that can't keep up with the demands of DRY goods, let alone live goods. and computer problems, we have never seen them on here? in summary, i assume this is a small outfit, trying to make a go at it. they probably were not ready for this much feed back, yet still trying to keep there word and give there FREE cleaner package. give them props for that.

i bought more then just the free cleaner package i bought a couple zoo piece's as well i asked them to just ship the zoos now and then the cleaner package later and i'd pay for the extra shipping and they refused now i might get nothing at all cause i won't be home and i told them i wouldn't be home X date as well

I feel for them. It's just not good business pushing off your customers especially after numerous attempts with unanswered emails regardless of the situation.

ReefMonkeee

Kid: why dont you just cancel the order if you know you wont be there to pick it up? or reschedule with them for another delivery date?

just got their email, mine is getting shipped tmw :) i will see how it go. also ordered a pair of shrimps.. they better not ship it with wet newspapers :x

shao-lin nano

Hey guys, did they stop their free cleaner package promotion?

i've been interested since day one but haven't got the tank ready and now I think they're not promoting the deal anymore....maybe from the huge response and numerous negative comments?

i checked the site just a minute ago...maybe someone else can confirm?

I don't have much of a problem. Their free cleaners promotion just seems to have gotten way more attention than they anticipated. Look at all the people here who ordered, prob even more than who just posted. Was this linked anywhere else too?

I already recieved my order. Yet I just recieved an email saying that my order was delayed and that they would get it out to me in X amount of days. Could their system be screwed up and I'm gonna recieve more zoos and cleaners? I hope so!

Yeah, friend of mine received email the other day apologizing for the shipment email, stating they had some website glitches.

Dear Friends,

First of all I must say thank you all for taking the time to post your questions/comments on this board and thank you to Nano-reef.com. If it was not this board, it would be a little bit difficult to know what all of you have to say. I really do appreciate all of you for your support, comments, questions, encouragement, and understanding.

Regarding shipping method, as quoted above by “oceangurl” on 06/03/05 (thank you “oceangurl”!) that we ship the snails, hermit, and zoos without water, in damp newspaper/paper towels. We believe this is one of the many ways to ship these critters as we have been doing this for the past 3 years with high success rate. We have included the shipping method in our “Shipping Policy” posted on our website.

Regarding one package that had cleaners and zoo shipped in the same bag, this is a very good feedback as I just learned it from this board about the incident. As you may know, ever since we offered the free cleaner package deal, our website was “heavily hit” with more than 400 orders. YES…>400 orders. Packing and shipping this many orders …as you can imagine, take a good effort and a great training. When we started this out last year as hobbyist, shipping 10 boxes a day was a lot. My partner, Corey, does the shipping and computer tech and I do the email responding and order processing. With 400 packages to ship, we hired extra help to fill all orders. We guess that we definitely need to look into training our helpers and will make sure that it was the only one time incident. We both do appreciate the feedback on this incident.

Regarding late responses, as you may know, with 400 orders and many emails/inquires (too many to keep track of), we are overwhelmed with the responses. This is no excuse though I do apologize for the late responses and, last night, have responded to almost 95% of the emails I received. We are so glad that many customers visited our website and are giving us a business opportunity. This is most wished by us.

Regarding our website, we are currently experiencing technical challenges on our website and have been working very hard to resolve each challenge, one at a time. This is why we decided to temporarily shut down our website, stop accepting more orders and focus on improving our website. We will definitely re-open our site hopefully very very soon. Our goal is to have an easy-to-use website with good products and to provide sufficient and prompt service to our customers. If you are not happy with our website, service, product, we will lose your business. We do ask for your patience and understanding by giving us a chance to show you all what we can do and will do our best to achieve our goal. Too many good on-line businesses out there and we want to be a part of that. We would like to see you “smile” and will do whatever we can to put a smile on your face. As a matter of fact, yesterday we have filled and shipped approximately 90% orders that we have pending and will continue to fill all orders to completion. Yes we are expecting lot of responses and comments on the orders shipped out yesterday. Positive and negative responses/comments are all good feedback. We will definitely learn something from them.

Sincerely,

Kenton

Will we still receive an email on when the item was shipped out again? The only reason we will ask is so we can plan on being around to pick up the package.

Thanks,

Jason Webb

I checked that email account. I did recieve an email about my questions and about the shipping. Thanks for getting back to me and hope to do business in the future again.

Thanks,

Jason Webb

Originally posted by jayare

Any idea when mine will ship?

Order# 106

Jesse, yours was shipped yesterday and you should receive it by tomorrow. Kenton

Archived