Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

free cleaner package =)

bill624

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my order number was # 188 with 2 cleaner shrimp and free cleaner kit.

Originally posted by Kentonhq

nam2212, hehehe...yeah Corey put in 3 shrimps for you :) just kidding.  Glad to hear the good feedback.  By the way, what was your order number with us for the cleaner shrimp?

Your order 267 is scheduled to be out on Monday 06/13 since your payment of e-check was just cleared last night.

Originally posted by CRAVIN CRITTERS

Will you check on order #218 for me thank you.

Jennifer, yours was out on 06/07.

Originally posted by  jboogie

Mine arrived all alive and well =).Thanks AquaticIsland

You are very welcome.

loanmaster

just got mine yesterday everything was alive and happy!! that is untill I put them in my tank and my blue legged hermit decided he liked one of the snails shells. He immediatly sprinted across the sand and attacked. That was last night this morning when I looked the crab was still face deep in his victim. Evil little crab. Thanks for the package it was great!!!!

wimpydailo

well, i received the package today. everything but a hermit survived the ship. thanks aquaticisland

A dumb question, how do I acclimate them? I know how to drip acclimate things shipped in water, by slowly changing the PH and salinity to the same of tank water, but for things shipped in wet newpaper, using dripping method, even the very first drop of tank water is a lot of change in salinity, am I right?

i got my shipment today. everything looks pretty good. only lost one snail.

i would like to note my apologies to the company. i would consider ordering from them again. i think they were overwhelmed with the rush of orders. so please accept my apolg. for any neg. comments.

Originally posted by embryoguy

i would like to note my apologies to the company.  i would consider ordering from them again. i think they were overwhelmed with the rush of orders. so please accept my apolg. for any neg. comments.

I agree! Like I said in an earlier post, I have purchased from kenton befor and was very impressed. I was just unsure about this one time incedent of my zoos and cleaners being shipped together in the same baq. But with just starting up, I can see how things could become a mess reall quick.

clifford513

I received my free package and the extra snails I ordered today. One hermit was dead. Everything else appears to be fine. I will definately order again and appreciate the quick email responses and shipping. Thanks again Kentonhq!

You know My cleaner package did have some free snails in the really small ones i had 5 extra thought he through them in just incase some died?

clifford513

In my previous post I forgot to mention that I also got 2 extra hermits (though one was dead) and an extra snail!!!

Got mine today - Massachusetts! (ordered last thursday me thinks)

6 Crabs, all alive and kicking.

2 "Big" snails, all alive.

5 "medium" snails, all alive.

a bunch of the small snails, a couple are not moving, a few more immedietly burrowed into the sand, and a few others took off to explore the rocks.

VERY HAPPY with this order. Will order again if these critters live (newbie here, nano cube has been cycling 3 months, and was ready for cleaners).

If I don't kill off these guys I'll start in on the zoos :-)

Yeah Im very happy with my order would really want some more cleaners.(not free of course) and cant wait till the page is up to order some more and some shrimps to.

thanks for the package kenton! everything is alive as far as i could tell when i dumped the contents of the tank (other than paper towel) into my tank.

hope to order from you again!

e

Just got my cleaner package. I dumped them in my tank, and off they go! They got right to cleaning. Everything is alive and well. But I noticed that I only got 12 nass snails? oh well, free is free :) Will definentaly do business with them in the future.

Kenton, Got my order today. All is fine. And your test kits are great too. Thanks. But I still never did get a good $10 Code. I emailed you a few times about it. The replacement you sent was bad too. Thanks again.

Got mine today, they all looked good!

I've never had nass snails before and boy do those things get started.. put them in the cage and they burrowed:P

Thanks again!

rickbirdman

i got mine in today , everything is looking good, i got a frag of zoo's with a hitch hiker coral and they look fine.

Got my package today aswell! Almost all the critters made it! I'm in NH so that's pretty good. I also ordered zoo's (they couldn't be located and I was promptly refunded thanks Kenton) and a sun coral which was upgrade to a huge Sun Coral thanks again. I just checked on the Sun and it's almost fully opened I was a little worried because the bags it was in lost almost all of its water! But It's looking great

Corey and I have been working so hard ;):blush: to make things better and we are both soooooooooo happy to receive many many good feedback from all of you here. So should we get drunk?

Friends... THANK YOU for all the support, encouragement, criticism, feedback, suggestions...and most of all THANK YOU for believing in us. We are just working to keep our goal to all of you and yes there are still a lot of improvements to be made. There are orders that did not make it still. You win some lose some. But in this battle, everyone wins because after all, you guys receive good products, good deal from us and we are still in business.

Thanks,

Kenton

PS: It would take a very long post to "Thank" everyone here individually. I hope this is okay to all. Very happy with the outcome. Can't thank enough to all for keeping us informed.

hey kenton

i received my package yesterday, and i came home early from work today and i got some pretty horny snails. I got eggs ALL over my tank. so far i spoted 5 HUGE patches of eggs on the glass, and on my rocks, i guess ill end up with even more snails, thanks again

Archived