Coral Vue Hydros

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

man i hate dial up! its taking sooo long to upload some pics

just finished... these look kinda like PPE right?

PICT1987.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sir winston mulligan

lol thats why that pic is HUGE!! its taking forever for it to load.

just checked and im connected at a whopping 26400 bps

sir winston mulligan

they are small, like 1/4 inch across..i wanna see how big theyll get..i dunno if they are zoos or palys..its one of the $5 frags from houston i got.

I finally just now got internet back it crashed right when i was trying to get some pinks i about threw my computer i was soo ####ed so i guess now i missed out on those so Web Just let me know the next time you find a good deal, looking for pink ZOO'S palys are nice but i think pink looks better in Zoo's i have a few pink Palys fish's Pinks actully are up to like 10 now yay for Iodine.... the little white spirals were snails i forgot about the snail eggs and they all hatched so i have lots of tiny snails all over, i'm gonna take a few EE's off so they can grow and then i can sell them, they are Looking great tho the Blasto's are turning brown on the tips so they are toast, the Candy cane is alive and puffy so that made it, but yea i'm online for about an hour

I lost my new Blastos and I chunked out those reds I have been trying to keep alive. So now I have the red with blue stripe and greens still. Plus my little peice of merlettis.

All of my KILLER pinks sold fast! I did not think they would last long.

Good Luck Fish, Yeah, things do die, just keep me updated on some more pinks looking about $35 max w/out shipping let me know i know you go to thatone place with like a billion zoo's

Well I just found out that the overflow is to big and there isn't enough room behind the tank so I have no clue as to what I am going to do.

fish do you have anymore of those Green with pinks forsale and do you remember how many i order of each i forget! I GOT MY INTENET BACK!!

i got a shroom i thought was a ricordia or a yuma, now it's like 2-3 inches big no clue what the hell it is will get picturtes tomorrow

sir winston mulligan

i wonder how fishs plumbing is going? i started some fuge plumbing today, i should finish that tomorrow. then i gotta get a closed loop going, and talk to a buddy about some lights

Archived