Cultivated Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kid, next time I am at the place that has 100 or more colors I will hand pick you a few killer ones. They range for small frags around $15.99 or so. But they only have every color and style you can imagine. Again, I have 10 or more none of you have seen in my tank. I am about to fill up the new tank and leak test it over the next few days.:)

cool, i'm back in college so i don't have as much cash flow as at home so one or two pieces maybe i dunno, anyways waiting for my orders to arrive

Just wait to see what I find. What are you looking for? They have tons of corals coming tomorrow but not zoas. Lots of LPS, SPS and such. He has a Huge peice of these Bright Green and mixed Gold looking ones. They look awesome under MH.:) The gold is very reflective. 200+ at least. probably much more.

Also after going back up there tonight he will be setting me up another tank in my house. Sump, and all! Will be used for corals and frags as well. Not sure where it will fit since it is like a 30+. Will figure something out. It is reef ready.:)

I think there cost is like $75 or so on it. Many more polyps on it than the Midas peices I sent you. Some are bright green with a brownish skirt and the others are gold very reflective with a greenish skirt. The peice is covered from head to toe. I can see if I can get a photo if I am buy there tomorrow. Also I want to make some xtra cash on these, soon I will carry much more, more variaty and LPS and SPS!

i'd like to just stick with zoo's since blastos didn't do to well, maybe 50$ max either two small or one BIG

Also, about how much xtra cash are you talking about? I have about $200 + I will make about $100 more. I am looking to spend about half of it on more zoas.

Will see!.. Kid, don't feel bad. Mine are back at the store and more or less are DEAD as well. I have now lost 2, but 3 are still FAT and fine.:)

LOl..sounds good. I will eat it up when it comes. I guess go ahead and buy it tomorrow to not take the risk that someone else does. Try to get a pic of it anyways :) I trust that it is a nice piece. Also do you think they will have any more colonies?

Thanks Jason

Originally posted by FishFreak

I guess go ahead and buy it tomorrow to not take the risk that someone else does. Try to get a pic of it anyways :) I trust that it is a nice piece. Also do you think they will have any more colonies?

Thanks Jason

^^

Sorry to hear about the blastos.

alright well my phone is on so if you find anything lemme know still looking for green skirt with white center, or some sweet pinks

Archived