SaltCritters.com

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN IT, Power went out last night for a while this morning my clown fish looks really hazy with like white cloudly ness on it and now he is dead and the hermits are eating him what the HECK!!! damn it now i have no fish.... this ####es me off

I hate the mods on RC. I now can't sell there anymore unless I start up a store because I have a prop tank. They say that since I have a tank set up to grow corals to sell that I am a business.Like I can fund setting up a store :(

lol, sign up under a different name from a different location.... at work or something and post sales adds from that computer :)

Just want to let you guys know of a forum that is new. Hopefully it will take the place of RC one day. The owner is really nice and soon I will be putting up some frags for sale over there. Come on over and check them out. They seem to be off to a good start. The site ahs only been up for a week and they already ahve a sponsor.

http://www.realreefkeeping.com/phpbb/index.php

Wait till you see the Pink Dragon Eye Pallys I will have frags of soon. There huge!!! Greenish Fingers, Pink Pink middles that look like the Bubble Gum zoas and then a white prominant mouth.:) We could Call the PDPE.

I am sure I can. Will get some shots tomorrow. They also have another lare peice that some are pinkish middles with a eye and the others are bright creamy orange.

Ok so Aquaticislands shipping is now $22 for just priority thats crap, looking for 50 polp+ piece of pinks yeah AQISLND had a nice piece for $35 but shipping was too much anyways just my update

found some Pink zoo's gonna bid on these

Picture from angelfish925 on ebay

What do you all think these are worth

They don't look like they are coming from a very healthy tank. Look at all the macro algae and various algaes around it. If I were you i would get a colony from AQisland

grr i just can't justify the $22 shipping on something that cost 8$ to ship or i can just wait to see what web finds

imo, those dont look too good, and sometimes, people post old pics of dying colonies for the auction and when you get it, they're half dead, and not sure whether it was cuz of shipping or what.

thats what i've experienced.

Archived