Pod Your Reef

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

yeah im moved in and such but it sucks having to drive 15 minutes to check my tank everyday.. i cant wait till i get everything transfered here to the new house

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir, I will have 3 tanks soon! One nice large one with sump, skimmer and all. I don't even have to install it.:)

I have no clue where it is going to go yet. Working on that one!

Originally posted by Web Guy

Sir, I will have 3 tanks soon! One nice large one with sump, skimmer and all. I don't even have to install it.:)

I have no clue where it is going to go yet. Working on that one!

Yea, but will you have to pay for everything?

Does the store have in anymore colonies?

Also, the sump will be like a 38 or something as well. Same size as the tank.

No, it's part of the deal. He bought like 30 tanks and stands from a store that closed down. Most are all reef ready!

sir winston mulligan

sweet web! im gonna use a 30 gallon that i have LR curing in for a fuge for the 72..btw web thats a sweet deal man! i still have to make my overflow box and all that jazz..

more interested in a huge colony then two small frags, the i want to shy away from the brown at all, pinks like fishes are cool pinks like that grey skirt is cool too

I'm starting a 2nd 10 gallon eventully will hook them together after the new tank has cycled

sir winston mulligan

my guys store had some of those pinks but i passed on them for the huge FI colony..also hes going to the vendors soon to pick out his own order..im gonna send him a list for me.lol

lol.....Not really, some smaller peices. I think Monster Eyes and maybe another.

The one peice is large. Now they will have other stuff besides zoas tomorrow early. 100 peices. They have like 20 new tanks up and cycling now.:)

just keep me updated with what you find looking for a HUGE piece of pinks 50$ max round there

will check in the moring got class gotta study and well sleep too

Sir I am !......Another reason why the larger tank will be here with huge sump and all.

There are 2 more 30 long shorts up there being set up today for me as well.

Also my new nano will have peices siliconed to the back. They will be plates that I am getting. Also there will be a display cup in the middle on the bottom that stands off the black sand I will be using. This will only hold two CHOICE not sure what species clown fish I will be getting plus some choice corals as well. SHOW TANK!! My other is more of a natural reef tank.:)

Water in it now for leak test for a week.

Archived