Top Shelf Aquatics

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

he said it didn't work it was too bir or too small, and you said it was a WHAT? anyways i'm exausted i worked today and had class i'll check this in the morning

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was to big so now I have to turn it another way to fit. It is really hard to get PVC parts apart once they are glued! I hope to finish that tomorrow and then finish the return.

is that a good one to have he moved last night oddly, but my new News is that I got my light not as powerful as my 110w but it seems to be doing it's job, LR comes in on thursday and then Fishes zoo's as well can't wait

sir winston mulligan

the biggest ive seen is 2 inches across, and i saw it at a LFS so im sure they get bigger than that... as far as worth, i have no idea..do some research on rhodactis shrooms also try a search on frilly mushroom..

i have a ric thats about 1 1/2 inches across

my new acentic sucks, it's brown at the bottom of the bulb so i am ditching it and i bought a new one the acentic looks purple unlike my one on my 55w so i bought a new bulb hoping for improvemnts if not at lease it's a new bulb

wow i can't spell

It is the purple attenic color. Some are blue, some are light purple, different spectrums.

The new Current Lights have 4 bulbs, 1 blue, 1 purple, and then 2 day lights at different levels.

Then they have the new all incased MH + 4 Bulbs. Then a 2 MH with 4 Bulb set up as well.

I'd love some more EE or some more pinks but there is no LFS with in walking distance nor anyone that wants to drive me for an hour

Cool

I finally got the overflow right only to find out that there isn't enough room to put it on so I have to take it apart and assemble it back there. This is going to take forever!!

Yea... well I say screw it. I am going to ditch the plumbing and just have 3 seperate tanks.

I will just sell the overflow for like 10 bucks

Looking good Kid. I like all of the wires setting next to the tank on the ground.:)

I would get them up on a shelf incase the tanks were to break!

My new tank will be using the pepper sand. I might even go all black but none of that stuff has any live stuff in it. The pepper is a mix!

haha i bet the campus will have a fit when they see the wiring , thats a good idea getting them out of the floor, will do that

I am going to get pics of my 12 gallon and you guys won't believe how many zoas I crammed into it. I must have over 1000 polyps in it.

Archived