Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so much work......... great now i can't figure out how to share them.... CRAPE! On so it will only let me share by e-mailing the pictures to people thats GAY maybe i should just use NR to host....

Cool

Pili your box is full

Pili wrote on 07-20-2005 11:17 PM:

Will be on soon if you wana play.

BTW: what happened with sir's internet?  I missed that while i was on vacation.

Can't the xbox is downstairs where my parents are sleeping :(

He just moved so he doesn't have good internet connection yet

sir winston mulligan

lol if i had high speed internet i would be on..any new glitchs for the new maps?

i did some fragging today too!

all pictures posted, trying to decide if i should post tonight or just preview to a small audaince i still need to price

somebody told me about getting on top of gemini but i havent seen it my self yet. I also figured out finally how to do the super jump on foundation.

anyone want to help tell me how hard it is to ship zoo's can i just tie the bags at top or do they have to be rubber banded and are there any secrets?? plan to bag them put them in a box with crumpled newpaper any other things i NEED to know??

sir winston mulligan

i use those little rubber bands that you get for your hair, you know when you wanna make rasta locks and such..i hate tied bags. also i try to use packing peanuts.

my bro inlaw just DL them to my xbox i should get it back tonight..i need a way to figure out the glitchs on the new maps, its gonna be tough without xbox live..BTW if Dirty Murphy is signed on, its my bro inlaw at his buds house, he's cool.

The guy that owns coraldynamics.com lives about 30 mins away so I wil be selling my frags on that site from now on unless I can get a page on web guy's site ;)

Fishy You got a HUGEEEEEE PM thats everything i am selling if anyone else wants to help me price let me know and i will sent you a PM with what i am selling

thanks fish that kinda helped? i thought you would price everything not just EE's which i knew price on those some pictures are blurry because it depended how far back in the tank they were and how big the image quality and such..

sir winston mulligan

it seems to me like alot of those frags will color up into some awesome zoos if they get more light..

My live rock is here, i just need to run and get it but there is no point yet cause Usps doesn't come till 2

Archived