Innovative Marine Aquariums

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

haha Pretty funny Pili

Yeah i thought about that too But i just wanted something under $50 alright time to get some soda and Gamble then i will be back work on my tanks and eventully post things for sale

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is a picture of the stuff in my new tank the color is a bit off as it's pinkish bulbs and an acentic will get new light soon, and well i was a bit drunk i've had two jager bombs sooooo yeah anyways here it is everything but one piece is for sale yup anyways

sir winston mulligan

ok back from my show..the 72 is half filled with water..i might have some stuff for sale soon i really need to frag those oranges and some GPE

interested in those gpe but before i buy anything else i want to make sure packages get here but i think i said 3-4 or something i dunno

Kid, your missing out! These are the nicest pinks I have seen.:) We kept a small peice for propagation later.:)

Less than $2.00 a polyp!!

yeah they look amazing but as i am down on money right now i want to spend $30 on a little more then 15 polps gonna see if i can find me a bigger piece

nice, maybe i'll spend more after i sell everything but right now i am still dealing with the $60 loss on the blastos

Well thats not with shipping, i lost both of my fish recently too it'll be $45 for 20 polps.... i just don't know

Kid, if you want one I might cut you some slack. Let me know! I sold two today from pick ups and have 5 left. Two are sweet balls, best one shown in the main image.

The one is a good deal as well with the shroom and maybe we can work on that one.:)

A - SHOW PEICE just sold.. I will miss it.

sir winston mulligan

UPDATE on the 72 project..im about to finish my overflow box im making out of two double wide betta bowfront tanks from walmart..then im plumbing the fuge, then the closed loop is next..i should have the cube transfered when this sucker cycles, which shouldnt be long at all..as for new frags havent had the time to do it..im sending out two peices on monday then im taking a break for a a lil bit' to get the kinks worked out of the 72, im going to try and do some fragging on the oranges on my break so i can get those were they need to be( you know who you are guys)...

oh, i'll check tommorow. its my moms email so i have to check her computer. Sorry, Will ship it out tommorow, or tues then.

Archived