Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Zoo swap 2

fishdaddy0831

hey KidCNU...you were heading up this zoo swap right?

how about going to your fist post on the first page, and editing an updated list of whos had the thermo and whos next. It will be an easy way for everyone to know when there up.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kid, I have some shots, not sure how they came out yet of the new Pink Dragon Eyes. Or PDPE!!..:) Will get them up here soon!

Also, Fish I took some shots for you too of the others.

Preview of what to come...:)

These are HUGE polyps and they stand off about .75 off the rock.

30.jpg

31.jpg

I think most will be 10-15 polyp frags and maybe a few larger ones.

I will be selling online for somone else and will have many many different types of corals for sale soon. If things work out a site to follow and more.:)

just got my jager and well i'm underage and i had just enough time to put it in my sweatshirt before a cop car slowly rolled down the street i freaked

sir winston mulligan

coool guys im filling the 72 right with fresh RO water strait from the RO unit..tomorrow salt and powerheads and the next day sand and LR..then an ass load of plumbing..

is genuck sending to me?? just curious cause i gotta start planning what to send..

WebGuy

Got it~!

FishFreak

Got it~!

gpJoe

Got it~!

Squash713

Got it~!

selch

Got it~!

genuck

Waiting for THERMOS!

Psimitry

fishdaddy0831

sir winston mulligan

KidCNU

congrats finally filled my 2nd 10gallon with saltwater today lights coming in on tuesday and then LR is coming thursday

damn, you guys have been busy. Cool, fishfreak, post picks when it running.

Kid: Awsome! What lights are you getting? Or did in miss that in the endless pages of this thread, lol:P

haha only getting 72w of pc this time it was only $40 shipped last time i got 110w ($65shipped)but ah well gonna move my soap dish down to the new tank later tonight, i had the water sit two days with an airstone so no burning for me

basically when i put them in my new tank i'll take pictures and it all will be for sale, think i'm gonna go get some soda get a lottery ticket and then maybe work on my tank, i want some soda but i have alchol or water soo

Archived