inTank Media Baskets

Ninja's 200g Peninsula

ninjamyst

21 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I bought a couple of acros from them during their last live sale and they sent me 17 extra nice pieces.  I think the whole pack is valued at $3000 or so.  They sent me a vivid insanity that goes for $500+.  

I don't....hahahah I am the worst with testing parameters.  I only test when corals start looking bad...

I need that kind of error/jackpot to happen with my coral orders. But that would mean I need to start ordering corals, 😂 

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My pride and joy Walt Disney colony STN.  Other acro frags are doing fine but I feel this is the beginning of the end.  I am in tears.  Worst way to end 2022 and start 2023.  I need a break from this hobby.  Deleting all my accounts on various forums and social.  Hope to see you all again at some point!  

• Sad 3
On 1/1/2023 at 10:16 AM, ninjamyst said:

My pride and joy Walt Disney colony STN.  Other acro frags are doing fine but I feel this is the beginning of the end.  I am in tears.  Worst way to end 2022 and start 2023.  I need a break from this hobby.  Deleting all my accounts on various forums and social.  Hope to see you all again at some point!  

well, hopefully the WD was just a false alarm....The tank is one year old, I lost many corals during my first year of setting up the waterbox, some older favorite pieces included.  some ppl are just really lucky with their new systems.  And it's often much easier with an "upgrade" from tank to tank, vs brand-new everything in the tank.   it's really hard to start everything from scratch.

hope to see you back sooner than later to show us how those frags turn out

• Agree 3
  • 5 months later...
mitten_reef
52 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

Things hanging in there....got some new fish last week.  More into fish than corals at the moment....

PXL_20230608_184239685-01.thumb.jpeg.cc14b99b57c7c952c046efae807de7a4.jpeg

Tank looks really good. Is this a 6-footer? So many fun fish opportunity 

• 10 months later...
Ken in StL

May I ask where you purchased the light bar mount in the attached photo? I just purchased this exact tank, it arrives next week.

Thank you so much!

Ken

IM PENINSULA LIGHT MOUNT.jpeg

mitten_reef
23 hours ago, Ken in StL said:

May I ask where you purchased the light bar mount in the attached photo? I just purchased this exact tank, it arrives next week.

Thank you so much!

Ken

IM PENINSULA LIGHT MOUNT.jpeg

That looks like the ecotech Radion mounting system legs and bar.