ReefCleaners.org

So glad you started your tank. Congratulations on making it to the end. Your thread shows good progress for a first pico. Some losses but you bounced back and the final results are very pleasing. Looks like it won't be long and you will be running 2 or 3 tanks. MTS is common in this hobby. Good luck with all of your tanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @debbeach13 it was a fun contest, even I knew I had  no chance to win this but it was a great learning experience. The entrance to this forum should include a warning for MTS 🤭.

Keeping on with the pico for November update, I have lost my two sexy shrimp and my pom pom crab🥺. This was shortly after adding the damsel fish. I will rehome to the wife's tank after cicled.20191111_200710.thumb.jpg.c7eecefee994a8e40298fa114ebe5e01.jpg

Havent seen this snail in a while, is bigger than I remember.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 5:41 AM, debbeach13 said:

Sad to hear about the shrimp and crab. Do you think the fish actually ate them?

I think maybe  it was one of the snails, the damsel has a very tiny mouth and didn't pay attention to them

• 2 months later...

Long due update. The 2.5 gallon is gone after the third crash caused for my by letting the hang on back filter disconnect 😥. Luckly had the new tank ready and transfer everything that was still alive.

While I enjoy the pico contest, the space in the little tank was not enough.

20191024_181230.thumb.jpg.0c9aff85365a9e870f993d59c5fed189.jpg20200224_175803.thumb.jpg.5ff92cad4309dba69a23123edff062ef.jpg

• Like 2