Top Shelf Aquatics

Tigahboy

4 minutes ago, William said:

That’s one expensive CUC...... I didn’t realize you could sell bristle worms .....

Yeah.  The things I have to do for this pico.  But the bristle worms are from Kona!

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Yeah.  The things I have to do for this pico.  But the bristle worms are from Kona!

Are they different from any other Indo-pacific bristleworm 

Just looked at my IPSF order again, the CUC is designed for 20-55 gallon tank.  Going to have to sell off a bunch when I get them.   If any local Socal reefers want to buy any, hit me up!   You'll get a N-R friends and family discount. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
fishfreak0114

20 pages later 🥵...this tank is hot!!  I love the volcano, and those empty cycling tank shots are positively sexy. I can’t wait to see it stocked!

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, fishfreak0114 said:

20 pages later 🥵...this tank is hot!!  I love the volcano, and those empty cycling tank shots are positively sexy. I can’t wait to see it stocked!

Thank you!  I can't believe you got thru 20 pages!  Lol.  Maybe this thread is getting a bit too lengthy.  I'm considering maybe just posting photos and memes with zero commentary from me from here on out.  Haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
fishfreak0114
18 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Thank you!  I can't believe you got thru 20 pages!  Lol.  Maybe this thread is getting a bit too lengthy.  I'm considering maybe just posting photos and memes with zero commentary from me from here on out.  Haha. 

Definitely not too lengthy, we need all those tank shots and updates  😍

• Like 3

Ok.  Too hard to just post photos with no commentary.  (I naturally fall somewhere between a talker and a rambler on these boards.)

Did my first WC on the pico and cleaned the HOB intake.  

Super excited about tomorrow's Coral Farmers Market and stocking this tank!  Thought a lot about my stocking plan and I think I'm going to try hard to find colors, shapes, and textures that fit the theme of my tank (as opposed to looking for specific coral).  There are a lot of corals that I really want but wouldn't fit with the look of this tank.  So the focus will be on finding coral (whatever that might be) that will fit with the overall look and theme of the pico.  

Also, I'm crazy excited to watch Avengers.  I won't be able to watch until Sunday night tho so no spoilers please!!  🙏

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

Ok.  Too hard to just post photos with no commentary.  (I naturally fall somewhere between a talker and a rambler on these boards.)

Did my first WC on the pico and cleaned the HOB intake.  

Super excited about tomorrow's Coral Farmers Market and stocking this tank!  Thought a lot about my stocking plan and I think I'm going to try hard to find colors, shapes, and textures that fit the theme of my tank (as opposed to looking for specific coral).  There are a lot of corals that I really want but wouldn't fit with the look of this tank.  So the focus will be on finding coral (whatever that might be) that will fit with the overall look and theme of the pico.  

Also, I'm crazy excited to watch Avengers.  I won't be able to watch until Sunday night tho so no spoilers please!!  🙏

Yeah thats what im doing, pico corals with color, and they dont have to be crazy expensive either just cool and grow faster than most corals.

Your wc was mastery lol.

Im watching it tommorow at 9am lol hahahahahhahahah

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

Yeah thats what im doing, pico corals with color, and they dont have to be crazy expensive either just cool and grow faster than most corals.

Your wc was mastery lol.

Im watching it tommorow at 9am lol hahahahahhahahah

Nice! I watched the last Avengers at 8am.  Lol.  Doing a 11pm on Sunday.  To my surprise, the best seats were already taken!  Who watches a 3 hr movie at 11pm on a Sunday!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 748S911 said:

I wanted to do a later time but its all sold out or crappy seats.  So i'll get it over with early lol.

You'll have your whole day left after the movie.  When I went I was apalled that the theater was not serving coffee tho.  Lol.  

Also had all these empty seats next to me bc a guy's friends thought the showing was at 8 p.m. not a.m. and didn't show.  😂

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

When I went I was apalled that the theater was not serving coffee tho.

Good call, gonna go to sbux first and if they say something I will glady throw it away if they have coffee lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 748S911 said:

Really clean looking set up, love the fish hooks frame too.

Thanks!  I may install some LED lights inside the display case to showcase the hooks better.

• Like 1

Have fun at the farmers market! I had an unexpected 75 dollar car repair to do yesterday, sorta shot my budget for the show. Hope you take pics!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Tigahboy's 🌋 Pico