Innovative Marine Aquariums

Official Unofficial 2018 Secret Santa Nano-Reef Gift Exchange 🎅⛄🌲

jbb

Just now, spectra said:

Well Sancho reacted so I know he isnt in the box :unsure: maybe he still has wifi in there.............

Lol, it's not a Sancho n' the Box ......

....... but, I do hope the lucky recipient has medical assistance on hand.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Well Sancho reacted so I know he isnt in the box :unsure: maybe he still has wifi in there.............

Oh wait you said larger box :lol:

I’m good.....not understanding the bunk bed though 🤔

D51E3F4C-630A-4C13-8B74-8FC1336BC376.jpeg

3127D70D-0C4D-4457-BA2A-0A1275C1D869.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sancho said:

I’m good.....not understanding the bunk bed though 🤔

D51E3F4C-630A-4C13-8B74-8FC1336BC376.jpeg

3127D70D-0C4D-4457-BA2A-0A1275C1D869.jpeg

There is a company up here in the NW who makes houses out of those things........they actually looked decent and hell for the 60K asking price would make one hell of a tiny home on some acreage in the woods........

They are even doing a condo complex out of them and stacking them........

The things you can do with a shipping container.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, spectra said:

There is a company up here in the NW who makes houses out of those things........they actually looked decent and hell for the 60K asking price would make one hell of a tiny home on some acreage in the woods........

They are even doing a condo complex out of them and stacking them........

The things you can do with a shipping container.

Yeah pretty sure they made some low income condos out of shipping containers here....looked pretty nice when they did the news story here

• Like 1

For those who shipped USPS or UPS. It has been a mess. I just picked up a Next Day air package with parts that was shipped Wednesday. I just received it today... Next Day air.

As well USPS is now saying 4-5 days on priority until the holidays are over from what my USPS guy said. 

-D

• Like 1
On 12/16/2018 at 2:19 PM, Tamberav said:

@Lula_Mae - did the package arrive? You making me nervous that they brought it to the wrong house/apt.

Yes it did!  I had just enough time to do a quick Lugol's dip and pop it in the tank before running out the door for work.  It's pretty pissed but it's still alive!  Thank you so much!  I LOVE the artwork, it will be going up on my wall haha.  I took pics and will post them later, I have to get to the post office asap (I'm sorry Secret Santa, this has not been my week...stupid ice storm). 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

Yes it did!  I had just enough time to do a quick Lugol's dip and pop it in the tank before running out the door for work.  It's pretty pissed but it's still alive!  Thank you so much!  I LOVE the artwork, it will be going up on my wall haha.  I took pics and will post them later, I have to get to the post office asap (I'm sorry Secret Santa, this has not been my week...stupid ice storm). 

Oh good! I didn't think it would make it with USPS being so backed up but I guess I should know better as it survived multiple tank crashes and moves for 10+ years so good chance it will pull through. Sorry it is so small, I cut a large one and put it in a breeder box which came detached at night and it escaped and got lost in the rock work. It does grow very fast though and will turn into a mini colony in no time. I wasn't sure if I should mail it but I figured if it was me, I would pref a small frag than no frag. `

• Like 2

Yeah scorched USPS can't get right this time of year. I had to actually message my SS just now and spill the beans just to let him know that he will likely need to go pick his up from the post office. Apparently the "area wasn't secure" when they went to deliver the package. Whatever that means. I didn't request signature upon delivery so I have no clue?! I guess he lives in an apartment complex or something *shrugs shoulder*. 

skyscraper2290

Thank you to my Secret Santa!

they were kind enough to get me 2 items! One being the nano flipper which is such an awesome glass cleaner. I don’t think I’ll ever have to stick my arms in the tank to scrape the glass with a razor blade again! 

The ither gift was coral frenzy which was perfect because I was getting low on that! Thanks again!

• Like 5
A Little Blue
2 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Yep 

Might be giving them away on Christmas Eve if I decide to be nice 

Can I get an elf with Neptun setup skills. This thing is pissing me off big time. 😡

• Haha 2
On 12/17/2018 at 4:17 PM, skyscraper2290 said:

Thank you to my Secret Santa!

they were kind enough to get me 2 items! One being the nano flipper which is such an awesome glass cleaner. I don’t think I’ll ever have to stick my arms in the tank to scrape the glass with a razor blade again! 

The ither gift was coral frenzy which was perfect because I was getting low on that! Thanks again!

Oh your arm will get wet when it gets away from the magnet on the outside :lol: I love mine but curse at it sometimes..........

• Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic