ReefCleaners.org

IM 14 gallon Peninsula/ BioCube 32, because why not?

Nano Nano Boo Boo

2 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

I wasn’t planning on going today! I swear! I’ve been asking about mushrooms a lot lately. Literally went in and handpicked a few. They are really small but will be fun to watch grow, assuming they all survive. The one I took a picture of is insanely vibrant. Okay...maybe I need help. 

Where have you been going?

Nano Nano Boo Boo
1 minute ago, Daniel91 said:

Sooooo are you gonna show us what you got today? 😄

Rock flower anemone. I’m hopeless. 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

Wanted to get some opinions on flow for the IM 14 peninsula. Currently running the stock pump with a spin stream attachment.(The cheap adapter, nothing fancy) It gives a pretty good flow but after replacing the filter sock with the media tower today I think some more turnover would benefit the tank as a whole. 

Many ideas are welcome. Maybe a nano koralia in the back to get some random flow. Or maybe upgrading the return pump to increase things a bit. 

Nano Nano Boo Boo
21 hours ago, Daniel91 said:

What are you adding this weekend?

Hats off to @KW NANOREEF for finding the coolest BTAs that I’ve seen in 10 years. 

Grabbed one and the wild animal has wedged himself into a crevice and is poking out 3 different holes in the rock. Freaking me out although I know he will move to a spot he loves. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Hats off to @KW NANOREEF for finding the coolest BTAs that I’ve seen in 10 years. 

Grabbed one and the wild animal has wedged himself into a crevice and is poking out 3 different holes in the rock. Freaking me out although I know he will move to a spot he loves. 

Picture.

Nano Nano Boo Boo
9 hours ago, Daniel91 said:

Picture.

I’ll try today. Lights coming on shortly but the wild anemone is still wedged into the rockwork pretty good. Was hoping he moved more throughout the night. 

Nano Nano Boo Boo

Touché! Trying not to worry. I’ve only wanted one of these for a third of my life. 🤣🤣🤣 My LFS has these in their display. Finally decided that they would let a few go, insanely stoked to have one. Would just like to see the thing in all its glory. It’s already quite big. 

A Little Blue
1 minute ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Touché! Trying not to worry. I’ve only wanted one these for a third of my life. 🤣🤣🤣 My LFS has these in their display. Finally decided that they would let a few go, insanely stoked to have one. Would just like to see the thing in all its glory. It’s already quite big. 

Nothing to worry about. If you had a tank full of rare and expensive corals, walking anemone could have become an issue. If it splits, you have just doubled your investment and chances of walking stinger issues. Lol 

• Like 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo

You’re freaking me out my good man! Can’t it just post up in a visible spot so I can spoil it with love and silversides? I keep thinking he will move into a better location but nope. 

@KW NANOREEF doesn’t know it yet but I got one for the 14 as well. 

• Wow 1
1 hour ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

You’re freaking me out my good man! Can’t it just post up in a visible spot so I can spoil it with love and silversides? I keep thinking he will move into a better location but nope. 

@KW NANOREEF doesn’t know it yet but I got one for the 14 as well. 

Fake news

• Haha 1
Nano Nano Boo Boo
41 minutes ago, KW NANOREEF said:

Fake news

Come check it out tomorrow. This one a actually stayed out right above the torch in the 14. 

10 minutes ago, Nano Nano Boo Boo said:

Come check it out tomorrow. This one a actually stayed out right above the torch in the 14. 

Pictures?